02126 LOGO 700 VTX 717 Combo
Systematically designed and put to the test, for tough competition flying.
The ideal 700 size machine, for every pilot, for every style of flying.
The LOGO 700 is the worthy successor to the venerable LOGO 700 XXtreme.
It utilizes tried and tested mechanical components like
- Herring bone gear with a smaller main gear, with a steeper angle (136 T, 25°), for a sleeker silhouette, less weight and improved running noise.
- Belt step-up gear to the tail gear box in the chassis.
- Torque tube.
- Sturdy tail gear box now fully encapsulated, lighter, almost maintenance-free and protected against dust and dirt.
The new four-part chassis made from fiber-reinforced molded plastic is lighter and torsionally more rigid than a traditional carbon-aluminum chassis.
The benefits at a glance:
- Facilitates assembly, maintenance and repairs.
- The upper halves take up the entire mechanics including motor, ESC and servos. Servos are mounted directly into the chassis, with optimal position and angle in relation to the swash plate.
- The lower halves take up the new and already known and proved battery quick release system (like on LOGO 500/600). Batteries will be installed to battery plates inline, which are held by two quick release mechanisms on both sides of the chassis.
- The clever separation of the chassis parts increases the possibility that, after a crash, only the lower parts have to be replaced.
- The chassis sports a big locating surface for the ESC, an opening helps with the air flow around the ESC.
- In the chassis you find a place for e.g. a CPU cooler, so you can mount a motor cooler into the model permanently.
- Cable guides inside the chassis allow for a neat and protected wire-layout to the ESC/telemetry at the front, within the chassis.
- The clever design of the molds even allows maintenance of the tail gear box inside the chassis, without disassembling the chassis.
- The torque tube system makes the tail boom easily dismountable, in case you want to travel e.g. to competitions.
Recommended main rotor blade sizes are 690-717 mm, depending on your personal taste and style of flying.
To power the 700, you can rely on reliable components from the LOGO 700 XXtreme, with 6 mm motor shafts.
Motors with other shaft diameters can be adapted easily by just replacing the shaft.
In the beginning, there will be two gear ratios available: 10.46:1 with a 13 T pinion or 9.71:1 with a 14 T pinion.
Motors with a larger bell than e.g. a Scorpion 4525-520 can also be used: just replace the stock main gear with the larger one from the LOGO 700/800 XXtreme, including the one way bearing and an appropriate pinion.
The newly designed canopy of the LOGO 700 combines the known and appealing design and visibility with improved aerodynamics: the LOGO 700 accelerates faster and reaches higher top speeds when directly compared to it's predecessor. This helps especially with swift transitions within or between 3D maneuvers and big air aerobatics.
Color accents to the tail fin also help with visibility.
With off-the-shelf components and 5,000 mAh batteries, an all-up-weight of 5,300 g / 11.86 lb is possible.
Rotor diameter: 1,570 mm
Rotor blades: 690-717 mm carbon rotor blades
RTF weight: > 5,300 g
recommended battery: 12 S Lipo, 5,000 mAh
Main gear ratio: 9.71 / 10.46
Main Gear size: 136 teeth, Module 1 25° herring bone
batterie slot: 69 x 67 x 360 mm
Blades: VTX Carbon Rotor Blades 717 mm
Tail Blades: Carbon Tail Rotor Blades 105 mm
Canopy: Airbrush Glas Fiber Canopy
Recommended Accessories: (NOT INCLUDED)
Motor: Scorpion 4525-520 Kv Ultimate with 6 x 55 mm motor shaft
Motor pinion: 13/14 teeth pinion, modul 1 with 25° lead angle
VBar electronic: VBar NEO/VBar NEO VLink
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.