VBar NEO + Gyro Sensor, with 6.1 Express Software (available end of May)
Our new VBar platform is called NEO and is the sucessor of both VBar Mini and VBar Silverline. It contains latest sensor technology and top processing power.
The size of the VBar NEO is slightly bigger than the VBar Mini, but it provides the connectivity of a Silverline. If features 9 fully usable servo outputs, a rpm sensor input, a connector for an external sensor, two telemetry ports, and an integrated USB port.
The main advantage is the sensor array that contains two different multi axis sensors, which provide best performance even on high vibration loads by working together. The power supply has been hardenedagainst spikes from servos that have insufficient internal filtering of their own glitches.
VBar NEO will come with the Express configuration. It has much more features as the current Express version, i.e. it contains the electirc governor already. So it fits the basic needs to be used with VBar Control.
Pro configuration contains extended parameter access, and the usage of Macrocells. Macrocells are a new type of programming complex functionality specially for bigger and more complex models. Pro implicitely includes the VPlane license.
The top configuration is Pro Rescue, which adds the Rescue feature to the Pro version.
To use all the new features, an update of the VBar Control is required. It is now available. The update is fully backwards compatible, so all current devices can be used without change.
Even Express contains a updated 6.1 control loop, that contains a special anti ballooning facility to provide a better stability at high speed, as well as much improoved performace at flying with very low rpm. The violent ballonig effect on the edge at high speed is almost gone!
You find detailed instructions how to proceed with VBar NEO. New Apps are described in the VBar Control User Manual. All updates will be performed with the VBar Control Manager. The Changelog shows all changes in detail.
|Dimensions||45,5 x 25,6 x 16 mm / 1,79 x 1,01 x 0,63 in|
|Weight||13,5 g / 0,47 oz|
|Supply Voltage||3,5 - 8,4 V (2S Lipo)|
|USB cable||Mini USB cable|
|Patch cable||Boot Plug, Patch cable|
|mounting pad||Gyro pad 10 x 50 x 1,2 mm|
|Gyrosensor||Internal multi-axis sensor array plus external Premium 3-Axis Gyro with Silicon Sensing Ring Sensor Technology|
|Manual||Printed manual (Quick-Start-Guide, full manual available online on www.vstabi.info)|
|Software||6.1 Express Software with Electric Governor and Bank Switching|
|Hardware Requirements||Radio with min. 5 channels, digital single line receiver (e.g. SBus, MLink, HoTT SUMD, JR XBus mode B) or Spektrum satellites|
|Availbale software upgrades||PRO Software, PRO Software with Rescue function (purchase via App Store on www.vstabi.info)|
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.