- Easy setup via VBar Control Setup Wizard and clearly structured menus in VBar Control
- Using Presets and the Setup Wizard you get ready for flight quickly—for almost any application, like R/C-cars, boats, planes, jets, as a receiver for a multi-rotor flightcontrol, as a receiver for other flybarless systems
- Competition-ready since it does not use gyros
- 5 analog control functions and programmable switching functions
- 9 physical outputs (servo connectors)
- 3 parameter banks (flight modes/-conditions)
- 6 mixers with 5 inputs, differential mix, servo-throw adjustment, servo-travel limit
- expo, trims and multi-rate per parameter bank and control input
- throttle channel with idle trim (via rotary knob) and throttle idle for each parameter bank
- innovative, self-learning trim concept without help of gyros (trim while you control the model), optional trim by means of rotary knobs, EDS dial on VBar Control
- Buddy-boxing ready, also cross-over-buddy-boxing ready (VBar Control together with a radio of a different brand)
- Model Sharing (bind and fly)
- Ready for VBar Control telemetry sensors or Kontronik® TelMe
- Event Log
- Macrocells offer freely programmable mixers, 7-point curves, sequencers e.g. for retracts
- Multiprotocol Single Line Receiver: connect to other systems via proprietary or open protocols like Futaba® S.Bus, Spektrum® satellite protocol simulation, Universal Digital Interface (UDI), analog PPM8 or PPM12 (8/12 channels), with variable update rate, both as input and output possible
- Connect multiple VBasic and/or VBar NEO devices via Interbus to get a multi-redundant diversity receiver setup (up to 4 diversity receivers/8 antennae), with up to 23 physical outputs (servo connectors)
- Ready for updates as they come available—with software updates you can enable VBasic for other purposes, for more complex airplanes (VPlane), for helicopters (VBar), for multi-rotors (VCopter), and VBar and VCopter of course with the tried and tested Rescue feature—all required sensors are already on board
- For a full overview about the update-options as well as extensive and current online documentation, please visit www.vstabi.info/vbasic
These features make VBasic probably the most flexible receiver product on the planet, with unrivalled connectivity to products of other manufacturers
Dimensions 45,5 x 25,6 x 16 mm / 1,79 x 1,01 x 0,63 in
Weight 14 g
Supply Voltage 3,5 - 8,4 V (2S Lipo)
USB cable Mini USB Cable, Boot Plug
main unit Multiprotocol Single Line Empfänger (Vlink,UDI, S-Bus, Spektrum, PPM)
Gyrosensor Internal multi-axis sensor array (inactive in VBasic, enabled by software updates with cost)
Manual Printed manual (Quick-Start-Guide, full manual available online on www.vstabi.info)
Software VBasic Receiver Firmware, VExtender
Hardware Requirements VBar Control
Available software upgrades PRO Software, PRO Software with Rescue function (purchase via App Store on www.vstabi.info). With these updates, you also get the VPlane and VCopter firmware which you can use with VBar Control.
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.