System: Apple Mac OSX 10.9 or later, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Ubuntu Linux 12.04 or later
Languages: English, French, German
The neXt level of radio control flight simulation neXt because it heralds the next evolution in the model flight simulator industry.
Thanks to the highly effective programming beneath the hood of the graphics engine, you'll get the highest quality not only on the latest hardware, but also smooth performance on older computer systems.
The neXt contains 18 flight sceneries, 53 helicopters, 11 multicopters and 1 fixed-wing model. More scenes, helicopters and functions will be added in free updates. All v 1.x updates are free of charge.
Compatible control systems:
- We do recommend the use of the RCWare RX2SIM Wireless Multi-Sim Adapter which offers up to 8 proportional channels and works with all common transmitters. The RX2SIM adapter is included in this version.
- PS3 / PS4 Controller (Apple OSX)
- XBox 360 Controller (Windows)
- All input devices that output a joystick signal will be accepted (see compatibility list)
Beginner: The hover flight trainer progressively enables more and more control functions in order to help beginners learn hovering from the four predefined angles. An inverted-flight trainer completes this training program. The switchable autopilot simulates the flight behavior of real helicopters with rescue systems (e.g. BEASTX Microbeast Pro-Edition or BAVARIAN DEMON Axon).
Advanced: The Simulator is of course fully 3D. If necessary, the neXt shows the stick movements with four available control assignments. Now you can train blade scratching. Practice autorotations and learn the required pitch inputs to perform the manoeuvre in reality with confidence. The more the energy builds up in the main rotor blades, the more the flight data display (below heli) turns yellow.
Training videos for learning Roll, Turn, Funnel, TicTocs, Piro Flip, Piro Looping, Piro Circle, Piro TicToc, a.s.o. Press the key 'v' to open the flight recorder. Click on 'Menu' and load the desired training video.
Fun: Try to land your helicopter at a box. A optional marker shows the position of the helicopter on the ground. The real time flight data display (below model) shows the selected flight data. Meet your friends online in flight meetings. A maximum of up to 10 pilots can attend a room. Record your best flights and save them to disk.
REDNECK NIGHT FLY with fire and a spot light. Inspired by Camp Hardcore and Tony Whiteside. The only place in USA to allow spot light flying.
Racetracks for multicopters and fpv camera including a top 30 highscore list (offline and online).
Professional film production: Practice camera flights in co-operation between the pilot and the cameraman with the DJI S1000 - including 3axis control and GPS stabilization. The camera can be controlled by a second transmitter or Joypad (Society of Aerial Cinematography / SOAC).
VR: First flight sim with support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (Open VR / Virtual Reality).
Copy protection: The online activation requires an internet connection. A person can activate neXt on up to two computers. However, the two installations can not be used simultaneously.
Minimum recommended system:
System memory: 3 GB RAM
470 MB hard drive space
GPU 3D support and 256 MB RAM
System memory: 4 GB RAM
1 GB hard drive space
GPU: 3D support and 512 MB RAM
Optimal system for Full HD video output:
System memory: 8 GB RAM
1 GB hard drive space
GPU: 3D support and 2048 MB RA
Compatible USB controllers:
- any remote control, which is connected to the computer per USB simulator cable. All interfaces which are delivering a joystick signal will work.
- FrSky Taranis (with a regular USB cable, no other USB adapter is needed, OpenTX-USB-Joystick, eepe-Setup-File)
- Mikado V-Bar Control (with a regular USB cable, no other USB adapter is needed)
- X box 360 controller (Windows: install the controller supplied driver, OSX: separate drivers)
- PS3 or PS4 controller (OSX: no driver installation needed, Windows: separate drivers)
- Reflex XTR interface in joystick mode
- Aerofly Professional and Aerofly 5 interfaces and Aerofly USB Controller
- RealFlight Interlink Controller
Compatible USB transmitters or USB cables:
- RCWare RX2SIM Wireless Multi-Sim Adapter. No seperate USB cable needed, switch into joystick mode (purple: game controller). Delivers up to 8 channels. RX2SIM adapter included in this version.
- USA: DYNAM - RC Tech 6 CH Flight Simulator Remote Control
- UK: DYNAM - RC Tech 6 CH Flight Simulator Remote Control
- International: USB Simulator cable XTR/AeroFly/FMS (4-channel USB cable and three buttons)
These USB cables and USB transmitters are not compatible:
- Phoenix Dongle
- Realflight Dongle
- AccuRC Dongle
- Modelcraft 6 Channel USB Controller
- BMI Gamepilot 6, 8 and 8.5 Controllers
- Pichler FMS USB Adapter #C6091 (only the version with switch is compatible because you have to switch into mode 2)
- Kruhlstein USB Flight Simulator Cable #KR1201 (only the version with switch is compatible because you have to switch into mode 2)
• Align T-Rex 800E PRO DFC (Setup by Luca Pescante)
• Align T-Rex 700L Dominator (Setup by Luca Pescante)
• Align T-Rex 700E PRO DFC HV (Setup by Luca Pescante)
• Align T-Rex 700E, MicroBeast flybarless system
• Align T-Rex 600E PRO DFC
• Align T-Rex 550L Dominator
• Align T-Rex 550E PRO DFC
• Align T-Rex 450L Dominator
• Align T-Rex 450PRO DFC
• Align M470 Multicopter
• Align MR25 Multicopter
• Banshee 700 Limited Edition (Setup by Michael Streit)
• Banshee F3N, Custom made by Nico Niewind
• Compass Atom 7HV Ultimate
• Compass Atom 6HV Ultimate
• Dart Tin DT 700E
• Dart Tin DT 600E
• Dart Tin DT 520E
• GAUI X7 Formula
• GAUI NX7 Formula
• GAUI R5
• GAUI X3
• Graupner Alpha250Q
• JR Vibe 90 SG FBL (Setup by Urs Hotz, Schwebebiene)
• JR Forza 700
• KDS Agile 7.2
• KDS Agile 5.5
• Mikado Logo 700 XXtreme (Setup by Mirko Cesena)
• Mikado Logo 600 SE
• Mikado Logo 600 3D (Setup by Valerio Bottero)
• Mikado Logo 500 SE
• Minicopter Diabolo 700 (Setup by Max Grundler)
• Rave Ballistic 635
• SAB Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition (Setup by Charles Aubert)
• SAB Goblin 700 Competition Carbon Edition (Setup by Jonas Schelpe)
• SAB Goblin 700 Competition Carbon Edition HPS3 (Setup by Jonas Schelpe)
• SAB Goblin 700 (Setup by Daniel Wiedenmann)
• SAB Goblin 570 (Setup by Jonas Schelpe)
• SAB Goblin 380 (Setup by Jonas Schelpe)
• Shape S8 (Setup by Timo Cürlis)
• Voodoo 700 (Acrobat Helicopters)
• Voodoo 600 (Acrobat Helicopters)
• Blade 600X (Horizon Hobby)
• Blade 550X (Horizon Hobby)
• Blade 130X (Horizon Hobby)
• Thunder Tiger Raptor E550S FBL
• EC Tiger (Eurocopter, 2m)
• Bell 222 (Align T-Rex 700E)
• Hughes 500E (Align T-Rex 550 DFC)
• DJI Phantom (Quadrocopter)
• DJI Spreading Wings S1000 (Octocopter)
• Full Pitch MicroVolt 250 (Race Copter)
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.