OlaFPV VTX Assassin
|You will earn 9.99 points for buying this product|
OLAF VTX ASSASIN:
• Electrical VTX Kill switch - power on and off your vtx via a switch on your radio!
• Physical VTX Kill switch - never worry about powering up your quad while others are flying again! Just move the physical switch to the off position, and your VTX will not power on
• Ultra clean mounting for TBS Unify VTXs, TBS Crossfire Nano RXs, and Frsky XM RXs
• JST SH 9-pin connector and high-quality silicone cable for easy replacement and installation
• Solder pads for those who don't like connectors
• Vibration Dampening “gummies” to make your electronics last longer - The most common failure for FPV electronics is vibrations and stress in crashes, and gummies significantly reduce both of those!
• Convenient solder pads for the camera - Sick of running camera wires across your quad to get all the connections you need? All the camera pads can now be found in one clean location!
• Ultra clean component mounting - sick of not having space for your components? The Assassin gives all your components a clean spot while keeping your stack as low as 22mm
* EXPERIMENTAL TBS “Smart Audio Lite” (Nano Unify Smart Audio) to standard Smart Audio converter
• All U.Fl TBS Unify VTXs (HV, HV race, Nano, 5v V3 Pro)*
• MMCX Unifys are not Natively supported
• TBS Crossfire Nano RX
• FrSky XM+
• FrSky XM+
• All cameras
*Almost any VTX / RX can be used, if connected using wires. For example, you can use a IRC Tramp if you solder the Tramp cables to the VTX pads.
Pit Stop Feature
• Land quad 1
*Quad one will disarm*
• Move “quad selector switch (see setup videos) from quad 1 to quad 2”
*VTX from quad one gets shut of, and arming is disabled on quad one*
*quad 2s VTX gets turned on, and now your arm switch controls quad 2*
*Quad 2 will arm*
Easy Sub-1 Second PitStop.