REGISTER YOUR OXY KIT:
Click HERE to register your Oxy Heli Kit.
OXY 3 Sport – The newest OXY3 is finally HERE!
Design base on the NEW OXY3 – Tareq Edition, the OXY3 Sport represent the base option of the newest OXY 3 2018 Series Edition.
Using the best compromise of Quality CNC and Copolymer Parts, the new OXY3 Sport improves the performance of his older brother, the OXY3 – 255.
Many of you confused by the interest for the improvement of the new OXY3 Sport, but more ask: “How was possible to improve a product already perfect?”
OXY Factory Pilots and Luca worked on advanced Heli specification, and the result after over 10 months of hard work is now easy touchable… not just for beauty but especially in flight.
Major changes applied compared older OXY3 Series.
1- Simplicity to Efficiency… Over three years of experiences on the OXY3 – 255 help us to define new features and make all manual operations easier.
- Main Gear Jesus Bolt: Those who have an OXY 3 already knows what we are talking about. YES, we did! New Design, were no pliers are necessary on the lock / unlock operations. Already used and approved on our OXY 4 a special OEM Nut called H2-M2 helps dramatically assembly and service operations.
- DFC Linkage Rods, some of you as us, probably experienced a nasty feeling after crash, the impossibility to reuse Main Grip with the DFC fastening screw snapping off in it!
In the new OXY editions, we introduce a “clever” and innovative system with superiors fastening and kinetic features. In case of a hard crash, assure the integrity of the Main Grip with the possibility of easy and fast service of every single DFC / Head and parts.
Simple detail made big improvements!
2- Improved CoG (360-degree Center Of Gravity): Extra battery volume, better visibility and “Muscle” Kit Sexy Look. Improved CoG position. The perfection maybe not exist, but OXY Team and Luca aim for that!
- New frame design, combined with a new profile canopy is the answer. More space for battery and ultimate sexy look!
- Standard is Stretch... The NEW OXY3 Sport comes standard Stretch. This makes it easy for you choose the blade, from 250mm up to 287mmm as with the new Tareq Edition. OXY3 Sport will support your personal choice
3- Tail System Efficiency: For Oxy Heli the Tail was and will be the most important Heli feature to handle.
- The New OXY3 Sport feature new tail components and tail ratio. With all new components, together with the improved efficiency we also improved the vibe suppression, holding and the wear resistance.
OXY3 Sport Standard Specification:
- Main Blade options: from 250 up to 287mm
- Oval Boom without support.
- Tail belt drive, with One Way Tail for the best Over Speed.
- Optimized Head and Tail geometry.
- Ultra-Rigid Main Frame Carbon / Aluminum – Black Matte Finish with a Triple Bearing Block.
- DFC Head System with optional FBL System (sold separate).
- Optimized Tail efficiency per Oxy Standards.
But the OXY3 Introduce New Oxy Features and Specialty Design:
- New Canopy “Muscle” profile, modern, skinny, aggressive and sexy, with an incredible fly visibility, large Battery Protection and special shape to reduce pitch drag effect.
- New Tail Design, with oversized Tail Pulley to assure precise tail transmission and wear resistance belt optimization.
- Innovative Main Shaft Jesus Bolt for easy and quick assembly and repair operation.
About Technical and Standard, Here Some Point:
- NEW OXY3 Sport comes standard witch Stretch Tail System. This makes it easy for you choose the blade, from 250 up to 287mmm. OXY3 Sport will support your personal choice.
- 50mm Tail Blade (included on the box).
- 4mm Main Shaft – 3mm Spindle – 3mm Tail Shaft.
- 140T Slant Main Gear – Different Pinions Offered, 3.17 and 3.5 mm Motor Shaft.
- 59T Main Tail Pulley and 16T Tail Pulley included on the kit – optional 15T tail.
- Motors Options: from 2214 up to 2216 – 2500 / 4100 kv base on battery.
- ESC Options: 30 to 50 A.
- Battery Options 3 / 4S 1350/1500
- Battery Options 6S 900/1000
- Servos Options: Micro Cyclic + Micro or Mini Tail servo.
- FBL Options: Micro / Mini to Standard Size.
Approximately 650g Ready to Fly Weight with good electronics, 2216 motor and 4S/1500 mAh Battery.
OXY3 Sport Kit No Main Blade - Contents:
- 1 x Oxy 3 Kit with DFC Head System.
- 1 x Oxy 3 FB Canopy – Orange Yellow Schema.
- 1 x Set 50mm Tail Blade Plastic
- 1 x Set - Aluminum Main Blade Shims.
- 1 x 11T and 1 x 14T Pinion 3.17mm Motor Shaft.
- 1 x Set Colored Tail Fin Sticker (Yellow – White – Orange).
- 1 x Swash Plate Lever Tools with Zero Pitch function.
- 1 x Serial Number Card – Registration Serial Number on www.oxyheli.com , every 3 month we will extract a serial number from our registered data base that win a $200 usd coupon to spend in our web site Lynx Heli Innovations www.lynxheli.com
OXY3 Sport Kit comes without Main Blade and electronics, giving you the best choose options.
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.