REGISTER YOUR OXY KIT:
Click HERE to register your Oxy Heli Kit.
Oxy Heli by Lynx
The Oxy Helicopter project is a natural evolution for Lynx Helicopters. Experience gained over many years of producing high quality upgrades has placed us in a unique position to enter the helicopter market. Our upgrades have been passionately developed by a core team of engineers and designers, delivering several breakthrough products which improved performance, reliability and maintenance costs of many helicopters. We see the market for small helicopters growing. Flybarless systems have allowed flight characteristics to mimic much larger models, and small brushless motors really pump out the power! It is relatively easy to produce a new helicopter. But much more challenging to design one which can be easily repaired and fly well again after a crash. Here at Oxy, we are not only engineers and designers – we are pilots, and have a clear vision what both 3D pilots and sport pilots require in a helicopter!
The Oxy Helicopter – The Lynx Division
Using the feedback gained from the upgrade market, our unique consolidated design and manufacturing practices, access to the best materials, a huge team of enthusiast supporters and test pilots from all over the world, as well as a powerful distributor network, Lynx Heli has decided to meet market demand for high performance helicopters by forming Oxy Helicopters. We will foster open collaboration with dealers and customers in the community to have the best designs possible.
Our Philosophy: Top Performance and Quality First!
There is a market for high performance helicopters. Customers now are much more expert than past years, and the request for special Heli is the reason why Luca Invernizzi decide to invest in Oxy Heli.
Oxy Helicopters will have top-class, explosive performance, fitting for the best 3D pilots in the world. They will also appeal to sport pilots looking for a high quality, versatile product which is simple to build, maintain and set-up, with clean lines and is crash tolerant. The Oxy Helicopter project is the synthesis of years of ideas. We keep our helicopters simple, robust, light, and of a distinctive style.
Our Third Helicopter - The Oxy 4
Personal Presentation by Luca Invernizzi:
The new OXY 4 Sport Edition come without Main Blade with Stretched Boom, this give you the possibility to fly 325 up to 360mm and choose your favorite Main Blades.
I choses 325 to 360mm Blades because this size, IMO, is the best compromise of performance, agility, electronics, battery and motor configuration for this class. Our top pilots (Tareq Alssadi, Rasmus Jackobsen, Aaron Wolf, Aron Prang, Lukas Dinger and many others…) confirmed with me, that the Oxy 4 Sport is the best heli in this category never try. Like any Oxy the 4 is designed for novice but ready for extreme pilots, with its low disk loading and the designs simplicity, can be built in few hours and fly every ware from 2800 up 4500 rpm and assure satisfactions.
I personal believe that the Oxy 4 is the ultimate 450 Heli. Really detailed in each design parts.
My pilots and I just finish all test, and now …… is Oxy 4 Time!
I am really proud of this new Oxy.
OXY4 Sport Standard Specification:
- Main Blade options: from 325 up to 360mm
- Oval Boom without support.
- Tail belt drive, with One Way Tail Driven for the best Over Speed and Autos.
- Optimized Head and Tail geometry.
- Separate Landing Skids - easy service.
- Ultra-Rigid Main Frame Carbon / Aluminum – Black Matte Finish with a Triple Bearing Block.
- DFC Head System with optional FBL System (sold separate).
- Optimized Tail efficiency per Oxy Standards.
But the OXY4 Introduce New Oxy Features and Specialty Design:
- New Canopy “Muscle” profile, modern, skinny, aggressive and sexy, with an incredible fly visibility, large Battery Protection and special shape to reduce pitch drag effect.
- New Tail Design, with oversized Tail Pulley to assure precise tail transmission and wear resistance belt optimization.
- Innovative Tail Blade surface finish, carbon look that optimize airfoil, less noise and more efficiency.
- Innovative Main Shaft Jesus Bolt for easy and quick assembly and repair operation.
About Technical and Standard, Here Some Point:
- NEW OXY4 Sport comes standard witch Stretch Tail. This makes it easy for you choose the blade, from 325mm up to 360mmm. OXY4 Sport will support your personal choice.
- 62 and 68 Tail Blade (included on the box).
- 6mm Main Shaft – 4mm Spindle – 4mm Tail Shaft.
- 150T Slant Main Gear – Different Pinions Offered, 3.17 and 3.5 mm Motor Shaft.
- 88T Main Tail Pulley and 24T Tail Pulley included on the kit – optional 23T tail.
- Motors Options: from 2216 up to 2620 – 1600 / 4000 kv base on battery.
- ESC Options: 40 to 60 A.
- Battery Options 3 / 4S 2000/2200 (suggested 2200).
- Battery Options 6S 1250/1800 (suggested 1350-1500).
- Servos Options: Micro Cyclic + Micro or Mini Tail servo.
- FBL Options: Micro / Mini to Standard Size.
Approximately 1000g Ready to Fly Weight with good electronics, 2618 motor and 6S/1350 mAh Battery.
Oxy 4 Kit Sport No Main Blade - Contents:
- 1 x Oxy 4 Kit with DFC Head System.
- 1 x Oxy 4 FB Canopy – Orange Yellow Schema.
- 1 x Set 62mm Tail Blade Plastic
- 1 x Set 68mm Tail Blade Plastic
- 1 x Full Set, 3 thickness - Aluminum Main Blade Shims.
- 1 Motor Pinion 15T – 3.5 mm Motor Shaft.
- 1 x Set Colored Tail Fin Sticker (Yellow – White – Orange).
- 1 x Swash Plate Lever Tools with Zero Pitch function.
- 1 x Serial Number Card – Registration Serial Number on www.oxyheli.com , every 3 month we will extract a serial number from our registered data base that win a $200 usd coupon to spend in our web site Lynx Heli Innovations www.lynxheli.com
OXY4 Sport Kit comes without Main Blade and electronics, giving you the best choose options.
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.
Fantastic little heli , easy and fast building , flying characteristics are great for a little guy, i recomend
Fantastic little heli , easy and fast building , flying characteristics are great for a little guy, i recomend