PULSE 1350mAh 120C 14.8V 4S LiPo Battery - XT60 Connector
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 28.99 points for buying this product|
Pulse Ultra FPV Power - Don’t Settle for Anything Less!
Pulse Ultra FPV Lipo battery steps up to take FPV scene with an assortment of FPV racing lipo battery, perfect for the ultimate in FPV speed.
Ranging from 45C to 120C discharge rates, Pulse Ultra provides a potent mix of maximum power and ultra low weight, pushing the boundaries of high speed insanity.
Looking for ease and simplicity? Almost all Pulse packs are XT60/XT30 pre-soldered, coupled with industry standard JST-XH balance taps, making charging and daily use and ease.
Offered not only offer maximum levels of race performance, but also keep you in the air with ultra fast 5C charging rate. Because the race waits for no one...
Looking for the very best in FPV Lipo Battery? You’ve just found it.
Enter the realm of Pulse Ultra - High Power, Low Cost, No Compromise
- PULSE 1350mAh 120C 14.8V 6S LiPo Battery - XT60 Connector
- Dedicated High Performance FPV Lipo Battery
- Large Array of Sizes & Voltages, Light Weight & Low Cost
- 5C Charge rates for Ultra fast Charge Times & High Discharge Rates Up To 120C
- Applications: RC Lipo Battery, FPV Battery, Helicopter Battery, Airplane Battery
- Voltage | Cell Count : 14.8V 4S Lipo Battery
- Capacity: 1350mAh Lipo Battery
- Discharge Rate | Max Burst : 120C | 240C
- Dimensions: 75x38x27mm(LxWxH)
- Weight: 148g
- Balance Tap: JST-XH Connector
- Battery Connector: XT60 Connector
Product Spare Parts
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been using Pulse batteries for years on my helicopters and Quadcopters. Generally speaking, they do perform good and last many years if I don’t abuse them.
However, I would expect really low IRs from a 120C battery. But it was around .006 Ohms for each cells. To me it should have been around .001 to .003 Ohms.