PULSE 1550mAh 100C LiHV 15.2V 4S Lipo Battery - XT60 Connector with Detachable Balance Plug
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 41.99 points for buying this product|
Pulse Ultra LiHV LiPo Battery - Insane Power Awaits.
Enter the most powerful LiPo battery Pulse Ultra has ever produced and take your FPV speed to unworldly dimensions with 100C discharge rates and true HV power.
When it comes to power, Pulse Ultra LiPo Battery delivers the most potent packs to date, taking full advantage of the LiHV rage. Capable of charging up to 4.35V per cell with a mind bending 100C discharge rate, these packs push your FPV to the ragged edge and beyond for the ultimate in FPV insanity.
Designed to provide intense levels of speed and power with less voltage sag and more power to the prop, the all new Pulse Ultra HV Extreme Series is ready to meet your most demanding needs with power to spare.
Enter the fray with the insane power via Pulse - the very best in LiPo battery technology today.
- PULSE 1550mAh 100C LiHV 15.2V 4S LiPo Battery - XT60 Connector
- LiHV Lipo Insane Power Awaits with 4.35V Per Cell Charging - Less Voltage Sag
- Dedicated High Performance FPV Lipo Battery
- Large Array of Sizes & Voltages, Light Weight & Low Cost
- 5C Charge rates for Ultra fast Charge Times & High Discharge Rates Up To 45C
- Extended Flight Time - Greater Power Levels
- Reduced Pack Temperatures- Increased Prop R.P.M.
- Applications: RC Lipo Battery, FPV Battery, Helicopter Battery, Airplane Battery
- Voltage | Cell Count : 15.2V LiHV 4S Lipo Battery
- Capacity: 1550mAh LiHV Lipo Battery
- Discharge Rate | Max Burst : 100C | 200C
- Dimensions: 75 x 36 x 38mm (±4mm) (LxWxH)
- Weight: 187g (±10g)
- Balance Tap: JST-XH Connector Detachable Balance Plug
- Battery Connector: XT60 Connector
Caution - Read Before Use!
Pulse Ultra LiHV batteries REQUIRE a dedicated LiPo charger that is able to charge LiHV LiPo batteries. Before purchase or use, be sure to verify your LiPo battery charger is rated to charge LiHV batteries, as not all LiPo chargers are able to charge LiHV LiPo batteries. Relating to non LiHV Pulse batteries, NEVER charge a non specified / rated LiPo battery past 4.20V per cell - doing so can result in battery / charger damage and fire.