Pulse Ultra PLC100 AC/DC Multi-Chemistry Smart Battery Charger
In Stock Out of stock
|You will earn 59.99 points for buying this product|
You save 25%
Pulse Ultra PLC100 AC/DC 100W Smart Charger
For the pilot looking for an easy to use charger in a compact, light weight package, Pulse delivers in spades with the latest PLC100 charger - an AC/DC charger that has the wattage to get the job done.
Powered via AC or DC methods, the Pulse PLC100 features an internally cooled 100 watt power supply that is ready & waiting for your LiPo charging needs. Designed to charge, maintain, balance & store lithium batteries from 1S to 6S (3.7V - 22.2V), the Pulse PLC100 delivers, and is easy to use with a backlit LCD screen layout, along with a functional method of inputting the proper battery data to get your batteries charged quickly.
Including a "squid" style charge cable that features XT60 and Dean's connectors, the Pulse PLC100 is ready for use, allowing you to charge multiple styles of batteries, versus having to keep track of multiple connectors. Also, the included balance board utilizes the highly popular JST/XH format, allowing you to adapt your Pulse Ultra batteries without issue, or any other battery that uses this popular JST/XH balance plug layout.
Low cost, effective & powerful, the Pulse Ultra PLC100 charger is everything you need in a low cost solution that will keep you flying & more.
Individual Voltage Balancing for LiPo Batteries
Built within the Pulse PLC100 is an individual cell voltage balancer, allowing proper care of Li-Po / Li-Fe / Li-Ion batteries.
Individual Cell Balancing on Discharge / Charge Phase
The Pulse PLC100 can also monitor and balance individual cells of the lithium batteries during the discharge phase, as well as the charging phase. If the voltage of any one cell varies abnormally, the charging / discharging process will cease, thus protecting the battery and user from battery failure.
Multiple Chemistry Capable
The Pulse PLC100 can accept (3) types of lithium based batteries - LiIon, LiPo, and LiFe and other Nickel/Pb batteries . These batteries utilize different chemistries that require different charging needs, which are easily met by the PLC100.
Storage Charge Capable
Lithium batteries require a specific voltage for any length of storage or non use, so when you are finished using the batteries at hand, the Pulse PLC100 can bring your lithium batteries to the proper voltage, allowing you to store your lithium batteries for extended periods of time, without damage.
Fast Charge Mode
In this mode, the Pulse PLC100 can be set to charge your battery in a more rapid fashion, allowing the charger to bring the battery up to charge quickly while balancing the individual cells.
Data Storage, Data Loading & Pulse Mode
The Pulse PLC100 can store many different battery files for your different battery needs, allowing you to easily & rapidly charge the batteries you own without having to re-enter the same information over & over again.
Cyclic Charging & Discharging
The Pulse PLC100 can perform multiple cycles of charging & discharing to help effectively break in new batteries for optimum life cycle and performamce.
Robust Outer Case with Integrated Cooling Fan
Designed to keep the charger protected & cool, the strong external case incorporates a built in cooling fan, allowing the Pulse PLC100 charger to exhaust the internal heat during the charging process.
Main Functions & Capabilities:
• Large 3.2-inch color touch screen
• Saved charge modes for Pulse batteries via "Pulse Mode"
• Over current / capacity / charging time and over-temperature protection
• Real-time charging and discharging voltage / current display
• Real-time monitoring of internal charger temperature and battery while charging with auto shut down when temperature increase to dangerous level (temperature sensor and cable not included)
• USB port for firmware updates to maximize charger functionality and "future proof" support
• Size: 122 x 29 x 53mm (LxWxH)
• Weight: 300g
• Input Voltage: AC110-240V / DC11-18V (up to 4S only)
• Charging Power: 100W
• Discharging Power: 10W
• Charging Current :0.1-10A
• Discharging Current :0.1-2A
• Current Drain for Balancing LiPo: 350mA/cell
• Charging Voltage: 5-25V
• Supports Lithium Battery: Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-HV, Li-Po Graphene, Li-FeLi-PO4 / A123 (1-6 cells)
• Supports Nickel Battery: Ni-Mh / Ni-CD (1-15 cells)
• Supports Pb Battery (2-20V)
• (1) Pulse PLC100 Charger
• (1) Charger Cable Set - XT60 / Dean's
• (1) Charging Balance Board
• (1) AC Power Cord - USA Version