Building on the success of the Revolt, we have created the next iteration in flight controllers. Designed to add all the features customers have been asking for, as well as some new ideas. Builds now take 1/10th the time, due to the easy connector system. However, you still have the ability to direct solder, if you prefer. Flight controller now accepts full LIPO voltage, with up to a 6s rating, with plenty of filtering to give you the highest performance. Wiring kits will be available for all the most popular devices, so there is no need to solder anything, just plug and play. There will be extra pre-pined kits that allow you to customize for main different situations. We have even included an OSD and camera control on the latest Flight Controller.
The FlightOne RevoltOSD flight controller is the most advanced, performance driven, flight controller ever designed. The RevoltOSD uses a powerful F405 MPU, accompanied with the High Speed Invensense 20602 gyro, allows it to take full advantage of FlightOnes efficient code to run at 32KHz for the best Performance possible.
The RevoltOSD presents not only the BEST performance, but also the most STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in FlightOne. Our filters along with the integrated FlightOne Gummies, allow your quad to stay in the air no matter what! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race! Endless days of tuning are now a thing of the past. Our boards come preloaded with software and defaults that should fly amazing for 99% of people.
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the SSG (Invensense 20602) gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity. The Invensense 20602 gyro has never been used in any flight controller before (except the Revolt) and gives you the fastest response time possible as if the quad can read your mind.
Setting up the RevoltOSD is easy. The solder pin layout is easy to read with motor connections in each corner. Just solder the closest motors and the wizard handles the rest, you can put the Revolt in upside down and backwards just solder to the closest motor pad and the FlightOne wizards will handle the rest. . The RevoltOSD also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
Zadig and other complicated driver configuration tools are a thing of the past with the RevoltOSD’s new driverless installation technology. Tired of messing around with Zadig or DFU to update your software? We were too, that’s why you no longer have to worry about messing around with them. The RevoltOSD also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
- Fast building using connector system
- Full Lipo up to 6s rating
- Advanced filtering
- Plug and Play
- Built in internal OSD
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- SBUS Inversion
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3 voltage
- 3 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Pins into FlightOne Bolt 4in1 ESC
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm squared to center of holes
- Weight: 6 grams
- Easily connectable to the FlightOne Bolt with our special connector.
The FlightOne Guarantee
Revolters will also get access to FlightOne’s ticketed tech support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning, and anything else that may arise with your Revolt.
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.