SAB Goblin Fireball 280 Competition - Havok Edition.
Step up to the insane Havok Edition of the Goblin Fireball 280 Competition, featuring the awesome Antarctic Edition "Havok" livery that will stand out on the flight line and in the skies above.
Featuring a matte black main & tail rotor system, the Fireball 280 Competition Havok Edition has been designed for brutal 3D heli performance, with a high power, light weight setup to push the boundaries of RC heli flight. Incorporating carbon fiber components with an ultra aerodynamic design, the Havok 280 is lean and mean, with incredible precision and control to be unleashed in the skies above.
Designed with a massively simplified, low parts count design, SAB takes the Fireball 280 to unworldly levels when it comes to the parts required to complete this machine. Featuring a centralized brushless outrunner motor that drives the belt directly, setup of this aircraft is brilliantly simple, and crash parts are few to be seen.
Value packed with included competition brushless motor, high output 60A ESC, and SAB cyclic & rudder servos, the Havok 280 has been designed to be pushed hard, low and fast. Featuring a carbon fiber reinforced boom and fiberglass canopy, the Havok 280 is a belt driven beast with an ultra low parts count design that is ready for max 3D flight. Further this with an improved main & tail rotor system for increased control and precision, SAB takes the Fireball 280 kit to the next level, offering insane capability with this ultra compact machine.
Step up to the Competition Edition paired with the awesome Antarctic Edition "Havok" livery for the best SAB Goblin Fireball 280 and get ready for maximum 3D performance!
Insane "Havok Edition" SAB Antarctic Color Scheme
Stealthy Matte Black Main & Tail Rotor System
High Precision Main & Tail Rotor System
Ultra Low Parts Count Design
Feather Light Fiberglass Canopy
High Strength Carbon Reinforced Tail Boom
Intense 3D Capability
Brutal Belt Drive Durability
Main Rotor Blades: 280mm
Tail Rotor Blades: 50mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 626mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 139mm
Main Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Tail Shaft Diameter: 3mm
Weight: 735g (Battery Excluded)
(1) SAB Goblin Fireball 280 Competition Havok Edition Helicopter Kit
(1) Main & Tail Rotor Blade Set
(1) HE015-S Competition Brushless Motor
(1) 60A Brushless ESC
(3) SAB Cyclic Servos
(1) SAB Rudder Servo
Required for Flight:
(1) Flybarless Controller
(1) 6S LiPo Battery (1000mAh / 1250mAh)
Flybarless Controller: (1) iKON Mini Flybarless Controller
LiPo Battery: (1) Pulse 1250mAh 75C Graphene 6S 22.2V Battery
Registered design 003738210-0001/0004
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.