SAB Goblin RAW Kit - With Main And Tail Blades
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 939 points for buying this product|
Download Manual HERE
The very first Goblin ever released to break free from the original, "untraditional" Goblin aesthetic! The RAW features a typical pod and boom design comprised of a 35mm tail boom and a standard frame set. This kit ships with YELLOW color scheme.
Goblin RAW...born for competition!
• AIRFRAME weight: 2620gr (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
• Main blade length: 650mm to 720mm
• Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
• Main rotor diameter: 1548 mm (with 690 mm blades included)
• Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades included)
• Cyclic Servos: standard size 40mm
• Tail Servo: standard size 40mm.
• Main Rotor ratio: 11.8 to 8.8 (21T included: 10.1:1)
• Tail Rotor ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (26T included: 4.9:1)
• Typical motor: 4525 series
• Typical speed controller: 12S, 160-200 A
• Battery size: 12S 4500-5500 mAh.
Product Spare Parts
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very fast service from the HeliDirect team. Thank you!
Kit was a pleasure to build. Easy to follow instructions and well thought out.
Fit and finish were second to none!
Awesome shipping! Awesome helicopter thanks for stocking!
exceptional kit, Very easy to put together their directions were really well done. I received a kid quickly, and the electronics I ordered.
This machine is excellent! It has become my new favorite, built with Xpert servos, Egodrift motor, and a NEO it really flies sweet! And always super fast delivery from HeliDirect.
This will be only the 3rd sab heli from kit among many various brands during my time in the hobby. Presentation,organization,and finish left me not missing anything. Exceeding the hype imo its a keeper. Helidirect came through with the rest of what I wanted ..as usual.
I built hundreds of Helis in the last 20 years and purchased a RAW. The build went perfectly, every part fit like i expected and this was the fastest build ever! In my opinion SAB raises the bar. Helidirect is always a pleasure to work with!