The very first Goblin ever released to break free from the original, "untraditional" Goblin aesthetic! The RAW features a typical pod and boom design comprised of a 35mm tail boom and a standard frame set. This kit ships with YELLOW color scheme.
Goblin RAW...born for competition!
• AIRFRAME weight: 2620gr (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
• Main blade length: 650mm to 720mm
• Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
• Main rotor diameter: 1548 mm (with 690 mm blades included)
• Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades included)
• Cyclic Servos: standard size 40mm
• Tail Servo: standard size 40mm.
• Main Rotor ratio: 11.8 to 8.8 (21T included: 10.1:1)
• Tail Rotor ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (26T included: 4.9:1)
• Typical motor: 4525 series
• Typical speed controller: 12S, 160-200 A
• Battery size: 12S 4500-5500 mAh.