SAB Goblin Thunder Sport 700 - Havok Edition.
The Thunder SPORT Havok 3 blades edition is agile, smooth and stable.
Delivering maximum FUN for your money with lower than every canopy, boom and side frame cost, providing the best solution while delivering consistent performance in line with the Thunder Family.
The Thunder Sport is all about Fun and performance!
Main and tail blades are INCLUDED
Step up to the insane Havok Edition of the Goblin 700 Thunder Sport, featuring the awesome Antarctic Edition "Havok" livery that will stand out on the flight line and in the skies above.
Featuring a fully matte black 3 bladed main & tail rotor system, the Goblin 700 Thunder Sport Havok Edition has been designed for brutal 3D heli performance, which has been fully optimized via the ultra high performance 3 bladed main & tail rotor system. With 3 rotor blades in the mix, the Thunder Sport Havok harnesses every last molecule in the air, providing ultra rapid cyclic, pitch & yaw responses due to the additional rotor blade utilized within the main & tail rotor system.
Featuring weight & cost savings within the new Sport line up, SAB utilizes a light weight fiberglass canopy, ultra strong G10 side frames, a brand new lower cost carbon fiber tail boom, and a fully redesigned landing gear system that provides greater levels of stability & ease for both takeoffs & landings.
Specified with SAB's ultra performance HPS3 3 bladed rotor system, the Goblin Thunder Sport Havok Edition is the ultimate 3D weapon that is ready for your heli arsenal. With a killer look and a deadly style, the Havok is no doubt the ultimate "must have" SAB machine.
- Insane "Havok Edition" SAB Antarctic Color Scheme
- Stealthy Matte Black Main & Tail Rotor System
- Ultra Performance HPS 3 Bladed Main Rotor
- High Torque 3 Bladed Tail Rotor System
- Feather Light Fiberglass Canopy
- Newly Designed Carbon Tail Boom System
- Ultra Strong G10 Side Frames
- Incredibly Stable Redesigned Landing Gear Layout
- Intense 3D Capability
- Massively Robust Dual Stage Drive Train
- Brutal Belt Drive Durability
Main Rotor Blades: 690mm
Tail Rotor Blades: 115mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1568mm (690mm Rotor Blades)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 305mm
Main Shaft Diameter: 12mm
Tail Shaft Diameter: 6mm
Spindle / Feather Shaft Diameter: 10mm
Gear Ratios: 8.6:1 - 11.9:1
All Up Weight: TBA
Motor Pulley Shaft Diameter: 6mm / 8mm
Main Rotor Range: 690mm - 710mm
(1) SAB Goblin 700 Thunder Sport Havok Edition Helicopter Kit
(1) Main & Tail Rotor Blade Set
(1) 22T Motor Pulley
Required for Flight:
(3) Standard Cyclic Servos
(1) Standard Rudder Servo
(1) Brushless Motor / Max Diameter: 64mm / Max Height: 64mm
(1) 120A - 160A ESC
(1) Flybarless Controller
(1) 12S 44.4V LiPo Battery
Cyclic Servos: (3) KST BLS915 V2 Brushless Standard Servo
Rudder Servo: (1) KST BLS 805X Brushless HV Standard Tail Servo
Brushless Motor: (1) XNova 4530-525
ESC: (1) HobbyWing Platinum Pro V4 130A HV ESC
Flybarless Controller: (1) iKON Flybarless Controller
LiPo Battery: (2) Pulse Ultra PLU45-50006 LiPo Batteries
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.