The Seriously Pro Racing NEO OSD/VTX board is an On-Screen Display (OSD) combined with a 25/200mW switchable 40 Channel Video Transmitter (VTX) designed to stack with the NEO FC/PDB board.
All the video signals are kept well away from any power sources on the FC/PDB. The VTX can be off-by-default and later turned on using a spare AUX channel.
The VTX channel, band and power is displayed on the OSD along with the pilot's name (callsign), battery voltage, amperage, mAh used and other configurable OSD elements. There is a side-press button, on the on the same edge as the USB socket on the NEO below it, that allows you to change VTX channel, Band, RF power, etc.
When you combine a NEO FC/PDB and NEO OSD/VTX all you need is a frame, camera, antenna, receiver, 4 escs, 4 motors and a battery and you're ready to fly! It's so simple we'll all be wondering why it wasn't done like this sooner!
* OSD with customisable layout.
* VTX with 0/25/200mw output.
* 40 Channels, with raceband.
* Button for changing VTX channel/band/rf power/power/etc.
* Configurable via cleanflight configurator, via the NEO USB socket.
* U.FL socket for antenna connection, gold plated.
* Display of amperage/current, voltage, RSSI, flight modes, on duration, armed duration, 5v, 12v, callsign, motors, etc.
* Available without VTX module, so users can use external VTX or alternative compatible VTX modules.
* VTX can be turned off remotely (e.g via transmitter). Great for team races or in-pit configuration.
* Solder pads for 5V, 5V switched, 3.3V, 12V, Video IN/OUT, Audio, GND.
* Breakout 2.54mm pitch though-holes for connecting to UART1 on the NEO - e.g. for Bluetooth/Wifi modules.
* Picoplade connector for no-solder connection to external VTX, with 12V/VIDEO/AUDIO/5V switched/GND signals.
* 2.54mm Through hole pads for connecting Buzzer (controlled via NEO).
* 2.54mm Through hole pads for connecting 12V devices.
* Though hole pads for JST-ZH sockets (supplied) connecting CAMERA an EXTERNAL VTX boards.
* Solder pads for PCB side-mount antenna JACK connection (when not using U.FL connector).
* CAMERA and EXTERNAL VTX sockets power selectable between 5V and 12V.
* Hole for accessing the boot button (via paperclip) on the NEO below it.
* Board is 36x36mm with standard 30.5mm mounting holes.
* 12 position connector for stacking above the NEO.
* Illuminating white LED.
* Blue LED for 3v3 power.
* Cleanflight logos.
* SPRacing logo.
* OSD/VTX board.
* 2x3 pin JST-ZH connectors.
* 1x3 pin JST-ZH cable.
* 4x 2pin very-low-profile stacking header sockets (for NEO FC/PDB)
* 4x 2pin very-low-profile stacking header pins (for NEO OSD/VTX)
NOTE: For maximum video transmitter efficiency when purchasing an antenna look for one with a low VSWR/SWR rating - as close to 1.0 as possible.
!! REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR PIGTAIL CABLE OR JACK CONNECTOR !!
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.