After-market mod to add a module bay to your Tango 2. Sticks to the back of your Tango 2 and plugs into the receptacle board of your Tango 2.
- Open your Tango 2 and remove the back shell
- Find the location for the cutout on the Tango 2 back shell (on the inside, near the power button)
- Use a dremel, knife or solder tip to cut a small hole accoridng to the outline
- Ensure fit of the flex PCB
- Clean the back surface and tape the Tango 2 module bay down
- Slide the flex PCB in and place it into the receptacle
- Fit the flex PCB into the PCB inside the module bay and place it into the receptacle
- Close the module bay, and you're done!
Warning: The batch 1 of Tango 2 shipped without module bay capability. Please verify that there is a connector (in pictures above) before purchasing this add-on. Upgrade PCB's are available!
Also, whenever opening up your Tango 2 in future, you will need to open the module bay and release the flex PCB from the socket.
- "LITE" style module bay add-on for Tango 2
- Comptabile with TBS Tango 2 main board "V007A" and up