Developed by the French Air Force and later adapted into one of the most iconic aerobatic stunt planes of the day, the CAP 232 Max rapidly ascended to world champion status, thrilling spectators far and wide in airshows across the world. With a blistering 420 degree roll rate paired with a 3,000 ft. per minute rate of climb, the ultra agile CAP 232 Max was designed for competition level domination, securing one world title after another with unearthly aerobatic form.
Captured by VMAR in "Miss Oshkosh" trim, the CAP 232 Max is a brilliant ARF package, dressed in a multi color livery that makes tracking ultra easy with true scale form. Paired with its low wing, high performance design, the CAP 232 Max is a joy to fly, offering incredible aerobatic prowess in an ultra easy ARF package that can be assembled in hours versus days.
Utilizing a 2 piece 64" wing for easy transport and storage, the CAP 232 Max features full span dual ailerons, actuated by (1) servo per aileron for maximum levels of precision and control. Add flaps into the mix with (2) additional servos, the CAP 232 Max transforms low speed approaches into a fuss free affair, offering an ultra wide flight envelope for low & slow approaches.
Incorporating a Power Module design for internal combustion power, the VMAR CAP 232 is specified for glow power, but can be modified for electric power for those in search of powerful brushless performance. Optimized for 2 stroke & 4 stroke glow power with no modifications necessary, the CAP 232 is a high performance thriller ready to be pushed to the max.
Fully covered in Polycote "ECS" covering and flight ready in (5) to (7) hours, the CAP 232 Max offers excellent construction with a high strength balsa & ply build. Durable and light weight, the 64" wing span provides a low wing loading design, offering nimble sport performance coalesced with agile aerobatic flight, making the CAP 232 Max an aerobatic thrill in every regard.
Perfect for the intermediate to advanced pilot in search of true aerobatic agility, the VMAR CAP 232 Max offers everything you could want in a beautiful ARF package that is ready to live up to its full scale name.
Incredible Aerobatic Performance & Capability
Two Piece Wing Design for Ease of Transport & Storage
One Servo Per Aileron for Maximum Precision & Control
Optional Flaps for the Ultimate in Low Speed Control
Flexible Power Module Design for Multiple Glow Applications
Electric Power Capable with Modification
Low Wing Loading Design Equating to Ultra Nimble Flight
Beautiful Scale Design Dressed in "Miss Oshkosh" Livery
Rapid ARF (5) to (7) Hour Assembly Process
High Strength Balsa & Ply Construction
Required for Flight:
(1) 4+ / 6+ Channel Transmitter
(1) Glow Engine (Electric Optional with Modification / EP Conversion Not Included)
(1) ESC for Electric Power
(4) - (7) Standard Servos (optional flap servos & throttle servo)
(1) LiPo Battery for Electric Power
(1) Propeller Matched to Motor
(1) VMAR CAP 232 Max ARF Kit
(1) Landing Gear & Wheels
(1) 300cc Fuel Tank for Glow Power
(1) Dummy Pilot Figure
(1) Instruction Manual
Wingspan: 64" (1626mm)
Wing Area: 656 sq. in.
Weight: 6.5 lbs. - 7.5 lbs. (2950g - 3400g)
Length: 53" (1346mm)
Transmitter: 4+ / 6+ (depending upon power option & flap option)
Servos: (4) to (7) Standard Servos (dependent upon optional flaps and power option)
Glow Power: .61 - .75 2 Stroke / .70 - .90 4 Stroke
Electric Power: 1200+ Watts (Electric Optional with Modification / EP Conversion Not Included)
All VMAR kits are trial fit at the factory and inspected to be free from defects & flaws in both material and craftsmanship at date of purchase. Warranty does not cover any components or parts damaged by use or modification. The pilot takes full responsibility for inspection of aircraft before and after each flight, making sure the aircraft is in flight worthy condition relating to safe control of aircraft. Warranty does not cover crash damage or failure of ancillary components unrelated to the aircraft.
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.