VMAR T34-C Turbo Mentor - Pure Scale Performance.
Designed via Beechcraft in the 1940's, the T-34 Mentor was designed as a high performance military trainer, which was later upgraded with a turboprop layout for increased performance & capability. With a low wing design paired with high output turbine power, the T-34C was the students first true taste of air to air capability, unlocking the potential of the trainee via this rugged yet beautiful machine.
Replicated with beauty, the scale detail of the T-34C Turbo Mentor is epic in form, with the high visibility fluorescent orange Navy livery that makes this plane so unique. A joy to fly with true aerobatic capability, the T-34C is a beautiful plane to behold, offering scale flight qualities & big sky thrills.
Durable and rugged thanks to its balsa and ply construction, the T-34C arrives in ARF trim, covered in vivid Polycote ECS for the ultimate in assembly ease. Able to be built in hours versus days, the T-34C provides quality hardware and construction for the modeler in search of a high quality scale kit.
Utilizing a simplified single servo for full span aileron control, the T-34C is a full (4) channel aircraft that is completely capable of sport level aerobatics. Perfect for intermediate to advanced pilots, the T-34C rewards with big sky thrills, encompassing a wide and forgiving flight envelope thanks to its large 63" fully joined wing.
Strictly a nitro affair, the T-34C is setup for your nitro power plant of choice, ranging from .40 - .53 engines. Utilizing a total of (4) standard size servos that incorporate throttle and nose wheel steering, the T-34C is ready to perform with the incessant growl of true nitro power.
Beautiful at every angle, the VMAR T-34C Turbo Mentor provides incredible scale detail that is perfectly paired with excellent aerobatic prowess. Ready to thrill in true scale form, the T-34C offers everything you could ever want in a brilliant ARF package.
Epic Navy Livery & Detail
High Strength Balsa & Ply Construction
Pre-Covered in Vivid Polycote ECS
Simplified Single Aileron Control
Ultra Easy ARF Assembly Process
Dedicated Nitro Power Application
Low Cost, Budget Friendly Build
Full (4) Channel Control
(1) VMAR T-34C Turbo Mentor
(1) Fixed Landing Gear
(1) Fuel tank with Fuel Hardware
(1) Instruction Manual
Required for Flight:
(1) 4+ Channel Transmitter
(1) 4+ Channel Receiver
(1) Nitro Motor
(5) Standard Servos
(1) Propeller Matched to Motor
Wingspan: 63" (1600mm)
Wing Area: 560 sq. in. (36 Dm2)
Length: 42" (1070mm)
Weight: 5 lbs. - 6 lbs. (2500g - 2800g)
Motor: . 40 - .53 Nitro Engine
Servos: (4) Standard Servos
All VMAR kits are trial fit at the factory and inspected to be free from defects & flaws in both material and craftsmanship at date of purchase. Warranty does not cover any components or parts damaged by use or modification. The pilot takes full responsibility for inspection of aircraft before and after each flight, making sure the aircraft is in flight worthy condition relating to safe control of aircraft. Warranty does not cover crash damage or failure of ancillary components unrelated to the aircraft.
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.
Very nice kit. I really like the covering . I have been building model airplanes for 40 years and this kit is up there with the best. Although I chose to redo the firewall, it was
no big deal Very few of the kits I build do I not change something. There was one small issue that the company quickly corrected without hesitation and sent me a replacement. I will buy another VMAR kit.