VMAR V-Stick EP PNP Kit - 2 in 1 Sport Training Perfection.
Dressed in a vivid red Polycote ECS covering, the VMAR V-Stick EP PNP (Plug N Play) is the perfect all in one training system, coming out of the box with a pre-installed motor, ESC and servos for the ultimate in low cost thrills. Best of all, the V-Stick 1300 EP can be assembled in minutes, trading assembly time for epic flights at the field.
Stunning from every angle in Red Baron trim, the V-Stick EP harkens back to the stick and rudder days of flight, with the unique ability to transform from high wing stability to low wing aerobatic thrills with no modifications required. Easy to fly and incredibly fun to pilot, this kit provides massive value at budget level costs.
With (1) aileron servo per wing, the V-Stick EP offers snappy levels of sport flying performance, with plenty of elevator pitch to keep things interesting. Utilizing a two piece wing, this compact airplane makes transport and storage easier than ever, with a robust balsa & ply construction for added durability.
Low in cost and packed with epic levels of sport fun performance, you will love the way the VMAR V-Stick EP flies, offering the perfect platform for any pilot looking for high wing stability and low wing thrills - all in one feature packed PNP plane.
PNP Simplicity & Value
2 in 1 High Wing / Low Wing Capability
Vivid Red Polycote ECS Covering
Pre-Covered with No Decal Application Necessary
Constructed with High Quality Balsa & Ply Materials
Ultra Rapid 30 Minute Assembly Process
Two Piece for Ease of Transport & Storage
One Servo Per Aileron for Maximum Sport Style Flight Capability
Full 4 Channel Control with Ailerons, Rudder & Elevator Control
- (1) VMAR V-Stick EP PNP ARF Kit ( 350W Motor + ESC + Servos)
- (1) landing Gear System with 50mm Main Wheels
- (1) Instruction Manual
Required for Flight:
- (1) 4+ Channel Transmitter
- (1) 4+ Channel Receiver
- (1) Props: 10*6
- (1) LiPo Battery (3S 11.1V - 4S 14.8V LiPo (2000mAh - 3000mAh)
- Wingspan: 46.5" (1198mm)
- Wing Area: 322 sq. in. (22.7 Dm2)
- Length: 34" (860mm)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs. - 2.1 lbs. (850g - 950g)
- Battery: 3S 11.1V - 4S 14.8V LiPo (2000mAh - 3000mAh)
All VMAR kits are trial fit at the factory and inspected to be free from defects & flaws in both material and craftsmanship at date of purchase. Warranty does not cover any components or parts damaged by use or modification. The pilot takes full responsibility for inspection of aircraft before and after each flight, making sure the aircraft is in flight worthy condition relating to safe control of aircraft. Warranty does not cover crash damage or failure of ancillary components unrelated to the aircraft.
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.
Very disappointed with instructions, actually, they are terrible! If this is your first plane, you need a lot of help! Doesn't tell you prop size, they should include prop, others do when electric motor is included and mounted. Rudder is extremely thin and mine was warped! They say to use a heat gun to help, again, who has heat gun?? The thinness of the balsa in rudder is problem, not the covering. Also, instructions should suggest to epoxy landing gear in place, if you do not they are extremely loose. I assure you after first hard landing they will give out, probably damage bottom of fuselage. After all this, correct all issues, plane does fly nice. I actually enjoy flying it. 5 stars for flying, 3 or less stars for instructions. Except for rudder, rest of plane is built well.