Xnova Lightening Outrunner Motor 4525 - 530KV For RC Helicopter Shaft C
|You will earn 399 points for buying this product|
We have spent hours of testing to improve the very well established 4525 series. The result is an even better overall performing motor and increased efficiency. This all will provide you a cooler running motor and also more consistent power delivery over the full flight. The Xnova V3 lightning series is the highest level of motor performance money can buy nowadays.
Xnova brushless high performance outrunner motor designed for extrem 3D, 600-690mm bladesize helicopter where highest power to weight ratio is important. It is a extreme power plant specially developed for the new Logo_700 helicopter. It is a insane powerhouse and also a very efficient and cool runnning option for any other 700 light setup competition machine.
- Improved higher efficiency with thinner stator lamination, designed with integrated cooling system resulting in lower temperature.
- Increased power output by the use of thicker hand wound YY single strand copper wires, heat resistant up to 300 degrees C.
- High-performance neodymium magnets, heat resistant up to 180 degrees C.
- All other features same as XTS series.
- Designed for extreme 3D flying
- Developed for 630-700mm helicopters
- Optimized for 12S applications
- High quality Neo Magnets, heat resistant up to 150 degree C
- Specialized wires, heat resistance up to 300 degree C
- Precise balanced
- High performance stator metal sheet
- High quality NMB bearings
- Marked leading high efficiency up to 94%
- Cooler running
- Superb quality and machining of CNC parts
- Improved torque and power output
- 1.5mm thick wire
Slots & Poles: 12n10p
Winding T: YY with thick wire
Weight (without connector): 500g
Body Length (no shaft): 56mm
Shaft Length: 61mm (Shaft C)
Shaft Dia.: 6mm
Mounting Holes CTC Distance: 30mm
Mounting Screw: 4x07
Max Continuous Power (Watts): 4500
Peak Continuous Power (Watts): 10000
Max Continuous Current (A): 95
Xnova LIGHTNING 4525 series ( thick Wire)
Designed for extrem 3D 630-690mm blade size helicopter where highest power to weight ratio is important. From 10S up to 12S ( KV related )
SHAFT TYPE SELECTION BASED ON THE ILLUSTRATION BELOW A,C,F