The Hobbywing Xrotor 1106 Race Pro motor has been designed for the 90MM/110MM FPV racing drones. It inherits the swift acceleration, rapid response, high efficiency of the XRotor Race Pro series motors; the ultra-thin (0.15mm) silicon steel laminations combined with the NbFeB magnets and the innovative magnetic circuit design guarantee the strong power of the small motor.
Ultra Lightweight Design
The new 1106 motor has been developed to push the limits of durability while remaining extremely lightweight, it weighs only 6.9g (w/o wires).
Top Quality Components:
- High quality 6061 aluminum and high-precision CNC Machining technology produce an improved strength and axial concentricity.
- The NSK bearings are high-quality Japanese bearings are the best available, providing longer life, lower noise, and improved overall tolerances.
- Ultra-thin (0.15mm) silicon steel laminations are used to manufacture the stators. This high-quality material improves overall efficiency.
- Using the strongest, and most heat resistant NbFeB magnets ensure maximum torque under load, and excellent consistency across the motors operating ranges.
- Motor KV: 6000
- Stator Diameter: 11mm
- Stator Thickness: 6mm
- Number of Stator Arms: 9
- Number of Rotor Poles: 12
- No-Load Current: 0.62A @ 6.4V
- Motor Resistance: 178mOhm
- Max Continuous Current: 6.38A (30 sec)
- Max Continuous Power: 76.9W (30 sec)
- Weight (excluding wire): 6.3g
- Rotor Diameter: 14.2mm
- Can Length: 14.5mm
- Shaft Length (total): 17.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
- LiPo Cells: 3S
- ESC: 12-15A
- Recommended Prop Size: 2.5"
- Wire Size: 28AWG/80mm