YS Engines 120SRX Helicopter Nitro Engine
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 469.99 points for buying this product|
This is the latest version of the famous YS 120SRX helicopter engine. With changes that produce dramatic improvements over the standard 120SR, the 120SRX is a game changer. With mounting dimensions that are the same as a standard 90 class engine, the 120SRX makes it easy to add more power to your 90/700 class nitro machine.
Features include a balanced crankshaft that virtually eliminates vibration, combined with a redesigned crank case that includes porting changes for smoother power. A larger cooling head has been developed that extends below the case for improved cooling, and a factory preset regulator/fuel injection system makes the engine easier to tune and more reliable. Combine these changes with a steel lined back plate that reduces drag and creates even more horsepower and you have a great option when you want increased power in a 90 size package.
- Balanced crank shaft for reduced vibration
- Redesigned crank case, with porting changes for more power and smoother running
- Larger cooling head extends lower towards the crank and fits around the cylinder case like a jacket
- Same mounting as a 90-class engine makes it easy to add more power to existing 90-class helicopter platforms with no modifications
- Factory-preset regulator for consistent, reliable operation — positive fuel flow during all conditions
- Steel lined back plate minimizes drag for increased horsepower