It looks like the guys over at AccuRC are up to it again. This time with a complete interface overhaul to bring it up to and beyond par for today's beginner and top pilots.
Some great new changes in the release of 1.6 and 1.6.1.
It looks like the guys over at AccuRC are up to it again. This time with a complete interface overhaul to bring it up to, and beyond par for today's beginner and top pilots. With this new update, it will completely uninstall the older 1.5 and replace it with the new infrastructure. Before you update, make sure you EXPORT your current models and then you can re-import them as they were in 1.5.
AccuRC recommends you just setup the new models so you can benefit from some of the new additions like Blade Slap Sensitivity. Setting up new models might take a little while but it is well worth the time invested. AccuRC has taken the time to keep the software up to date to give the pilot in training a smooth and enjoyable experience.
There is also an even newer 1.6.1 patch to be downloaded that fixes a few bugs in this giant 1.6 release.
- Mouse over help text for icons.
- Interlink and Vbar switch handling improved.
- Interlink transmitter modes added.
- Camera settings can now be changed in flight mode.
- Nitro sounds not playing correctly.
- Performance enhancements added.
- Installer crash on some systems.
- MP3 player fixes.
- Start up failure on Windows 10.
- Flight recorder optimizations.
- Various small errors, crashes and glitches solved.
|AccuRC 1.6 Tutorial - The first run dialog and initial sim configuration (3 min 50 sec)|
|AccuRC Tutorial - making custom canopy textures (24 min 52 sec)|
|AccuRC Tutorial - Canopy Texturing - Window Art (18 min 2 sec)|
Cre: ndfly700 @ rcgroups.com