The RC EYE OneStation allows charging of multiple capacity RC EYE One / S or Xtreme batteries at the same time.
The OneStation has 2x individual and active protected charging circuits per each battery socket, allowing to charge any combination* of either 'RC EYE One Xtreme' or 'RC EYE One / S' batteries with different capacities. In other words, the charger allows "mixed charging" of 800 mAh batteries and 1150 mAh batteries at the same time in any combination (e.g. 3 x 800 mAh and 1 x 1150 mAh or vise versa or 2 of the same capacity each).
*Any combination should consist of either RC EYE One / S or RC EYE One Xtreme batteries only - RC EYE One Xtreme batteries should not be mixed with RC EYE One / S batteries.
To power the OneStation, you will need to have any of the following additionally:
- 1. Switching mode power adapter (Equivalent RC Logger models: Europe Type / USA Type / UK Type /Australia Type)
- 2. A standard 12 - 13.8 V/DC power supply with banana sockets
- 3. A car cigarette lighter adapter (Equivalent RC Logger model: Car Power Cable)
The following items are included in the delivery:
- RC EYE OneStation parallel charging adaptor
- Operating instructions
- Simultaneously charging up to 4 battery packs of RC EYE One* (350 mAh) / RC EYE Xtreme* (800 mAh / up to 1200 mAh)
- Total 8 charging channels for each LiPo cells in connected battery packs, with individual current protection
- Individual LED charging indicator for each LiPo cell in connected battery packs
- Each RC EYE One / Xtreme battery pack has 2 x 3.7 V LiPo cell