Spartan Quark - MEMS AVCS Gyro
Whether you are an ambitious beginner, a 3D Pro or simply love gadgets the Spartan Quark is the ultimate gyro choice for you. Its easy setup, high vibration immunity, and unparalleled performance are guaranteed to give a hassle free installation and enjoyment of your hobby.
Do you love heart pounding 3D? We do; and we designed the Quark to deliver just that! The Quark is a high specification model helicopter gyro capable of delivering exceptionally consistent yaw rates even at eye-blurring speeds of over two full turns per second. The control is smooth and precise with a very solid feel and impressive holding power. The stopping characteristics give a nice soft, but precise response with no bounce back.
Backed up with Spartan RC\\\\\\\'s industry-leading warranty and including 3 years free repair service and 50% RRP discounted crash replacements the Quark offers market leading performance, exceptional value and reassurance.
- Market leading tail hold and pirouette consistency
- Small and lightweight
- Designed for all helicopters; from the smallest electric to the largest nitro
- Supports all types of digital servos (760us, 960us and 1520us)
- Offers 250Hz, 333Hz and ultra-high 560Hz servo frame rates
- Superior MEMS sensor technology
- Optional advanced configuration via computer or PDA
- Firmware upgradable
- 12bit A/Digital Converter
- Dual operating modes; AVCS (heading lock) and Rate
- Available in economical plastic or tough alloy case option for crash damage protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Spartan Quark gyro
- Gyro Installation Guide
- Adhesive foam pads (3x)
- Strong adhesive tape (2x)
- Vibration damping plate
Dimensions: 20.6 x 20.6 x 9.6mm (0.81 x 0.81 x 0.36 inch)
Weight: Plastic case 8.2 grams, Alloy case 10.2 grams (inc. cables)
Sensor Type: MEMS
Control system: Proprietary PID with adaptive tuning
Supported servos: 760us, 960us and 1520us centre pulse
Standard setup: Servo type, reversing and dual endpoint adjustment
Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V
Current draw: <75mA
Find something wrong in this description?
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 02 January, 2010.
Help us fix it! Report An Error