Product info YGE 120LV electronic speed controller (2-6S)
- The specified current is the maximum continuous full power current with adequate cooling.
- 2 to 6s LiPo, with under voltage protection by power reduction.
- 6 to 18 cells NiMH, with under voltage protection by power reduction.
- disconnectable under voltage detection.
- switching BEC: 5.7V / 7.4V / 8.0V, 6A continuous, 12A peak.
- 2 BEC cabels (Master and Slave)
- Speed regulation (Governor mode).
- Vbar governor ready with speed sense output.
- Soft start.
- Active free-wheel, allowing unlimited part load operation.
- Automatic or 6 step adjustable timing.
- Continuously adjustable F3A brake.
- 3 steps adjustable regular back EMF brake.
- Switching rate: 8 to 16 kHz.
- Speed limit: 240,000 RPM (2-Pole motors).
- Temperature and overload warning.
- Anti sparkling circuit: reduces connection sparkles.
- Programming with the ProgCard II or III.
|Now on sales||N/A|