- BNF Basic Convenience
- 2221 - 1800Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Spektrum™ 6250 HX Flybarless Controller With Two Remote Receiver Ports
- 6S Power System Provides Ballistic 3D Performance
- Hobbywing 60A Platinum ESC With New IC3 Connector
- Spektrum 3055 and 3065 Servos
- Optimized Servo Geometry
- Fiberglass Canopy and Painted Tail Fin
- Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
- Optimized and Lightened Main Frame
- Forward Programming
- CNC Main Blade Grips
- Stunning Black Anodized Hardware
- Large Tail Boom and New CNC Tail Case
- High Visibility Fin and Trim Scheme
- Improved Main Rotor Blade Design
- Full-range 6+ channel Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® Transmitter
- Gen2 or iX12 required for Telemetry and Forward Programming Features
- 22.2V 6S 1300-1800mAh 30C LiPo Flight Battery
- Suitable LiPo Balancing Charger
- (1) Factory Assembled Blade Fusion 360 helicopter with:
- (1) 350mm Carbon Fiber Main Rotor Blade
- (2) 65mm Composite Plastic Tail Rotor Blades
- (1) Spektrum 6250HX Flybarless Flight Controller
- (1) Spektrum 4649T 2.4GHz DSMX® Receiver with Telemetry
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor, 1800Kv
- (1) Brushless 60A ESC
- (3) Sub-Micro Digital Metal Geared Heli Cyclic Servos
- (1) Sub-Micro Digital Metal Geared Heli MG Servo
- (1) Product Manual
- Everything expertly tuned by our team of pilots and developers!
Expanding on the Fusion line of helicopters, the Blade® Fusion™ 360 redefines BNF performance in a 300-sized machine. With the popular 360 size, Blade has taken a fresh approach in redeveloping the Fusion 360 by adding high-end hardware, all carbon fiber and aluminum construction, improved power system package, and more.
Cutting-edge Spektrum™ technology is featured throughout this beast from new Spektrum 3055 & 3065 servos with Optimized Servo Geometry to the new ground-breaking Spektrum 6250 HX flybarless system. This new flybarless controller features advanced adaptive flight control algorithms, forward programming, 6-axis M.E.M.S. inertial sensor, low-latency high-speed operation, two remote receiver ports for diversity, and a vibration rejecting aluminum lower case.
Pre-installed and pre-programmed in the Fusion 360 is a HobbyWing 60A Platinum ESC ready for 6S power. The 2221-1800Kv brushless outrunner motor delivers impressive headspeeds via the helical main gear for a powerful and efficient punch that's unlike anything else in this size from Blade. The new all carbon fiber and aluminum design takes frame rigidity to another level for a rock solid flight experience. The new carbon fiber main rotor blades feature an improved aerodynamic design with increases to efficiency and power. A new oversized tail boom eliminates the need for boom supports and is crowned by a new CNC aluminum tail case improving vibration damping and performance. All this combines to give pilots one of the best flying Blade models to date!
6S Power House
Pre-installed and pre-programmed in the Fusion 360 is a HobbyWing 60A Platinum ESC ready for 6S power. The 2221-1800Kv brushless outrunner motor delivers impressive head speeds via the helical main gear for a powerful and efficient punch that's unlike anything else in this size from Blade. The heli also accepts a wide range of 22.2v 6S Lipo batteries from 1300 to 1800mah.
Optimized Fusion Design
The new all carbon fiber and aluminum design takes frame rigidity to another level for a rock solid flight experience. The new carbon fiber main rotor blades feature an improved aerodynamic design with increases to efficiency and power. A new oversized tail boom eliminates the need for boom supports and is crowned by a new CNC aluminum tail case improving vibration damping and performance.
Aggressive and Attractive Trim Scheme
The Fusion 360 features a expertly painted fiberglass canopy and matching tail fin that is both attractive and purposeful. The bright color scheme is easy to see when tearing up the sky and is sure to catch the eye of everyone at the flight line.
Spektrum 6250HX Flybarless Controller
Cutting-edge Spektrum technology is featured throughout this beast from new Spektrum 3055 & 3065 servos with Optimized Servo Geometry to the new ground-breaking Spektrum 6250 HX flybarless system. This new flybarless controller features advanced adaptive flight control algorithms, forward programming, 6-axis M.E.M.S. inertial sensor, low-latency high-speed operation, two remote receiver ports for diversity, and a vibration rejecting aluminum lower case.
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.