Furious FPV Moskito 70 - Get the Itch.
Uber small and micron light, Furious FPV debuts the lightest and smallest brushless quad copter that has ever seen flight. Enter the insanity of the Moskito 70 - the itch that feels oh, so good.
Integration is the key to success, and with the Moskito 70, we have packaged this little beast to perform. Incorporating an integrated LR1000 receiver, the Moskito has a full 1kM range for insane levels of FPV range. And when it comes to transmitter preferences, we have you covered. Designed for FrSky compatibility, the Moskito 70 is the ultimate in BNF simplicity.
Feature packed and rocket ship fast, the Moskito boasts built in hardware that belie its micro size, such as SBus capability, full telemetry, 7A compatible DShot ESC's, and high kV brushless motors for incredible levels of power. And when we say power, we mean it - a 4:1 power to weight ratio that will turn the four bladed props into a banshee like blur.
With 2S input power, the Moskito is nearly the same size & weight as the ultra popular Inductrix FPV with a stellar jump in power & performance. Flying on rails, the Moskito boasts ultra direct throttle feedback with incredible levels of tactile response, offering pure FPV insanity with every flight you take. Simply put, if you loved the Inductrix, the Moskito 70 will exceed every possible level the Inductrix could ever hope to achieve - modified or stock.
Designed with an ultra small footprint for the tightest of spaces, the Moskito is at home indoors and out, ready to mix it up in micro FPV mayhem. And with a modified FX806& VTx antenna system for excellent video clarity, the Moskito 70 is built to thrill wherever you fly, making any locale an insane FPV experience you won't soon forget.
Looking for the ultimate in micro brushless performance? With the Moskito 70, Furious FPV has brought forth the ultimate BNF solution to your micro quad addition - the only itch you'll ever want to last.
- The Smallest Brushless Quad On Planet Earth
- Molecular Light at 45g All Up Weight
- Smallest & Lightest Brushless FC Ever Debuted
- Uber Small 70mm Size
- 1km Range via the Integrated LR1000 Receiver
- Full FrSky Compatibility
- 7A Ultra Light BLHELI-S DShot Compatible ESC's
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Power Ready (Recommended battery - Pulse 300mAh 2S 30C - Click here)
- 45mm 4-Bladed Props for Maximum Levels of Thrust
- Strong plastic injection Prop Guards for Ultra Durability
- High Quality Special Edition FX806T VTx and Camera
- Optimized 1.7dBi Gain LHCP Integrated Circular Polarized Antenna
- Full Telemetry SBUS with HUB telemetry
- Micro beeper installed for support finding the MOSKITO in case of lost
Weight: 45g w/o Battery
Power: 2S 7.4V - 300mAh to 450mAh Recommended (Pulse 300mAh 2S 30C - Click here)
Power Connecter Type: Red JST
Antenna: Modified Circular Polarized
25mW 5.8GHz 40CH Raceband Special edition FX806T VTX
Propellers: 45mm 4-Bladed Props specially designed for MOSKITO 70
FrSky Compatibility: Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Module w/ International Firmware
- FuriousFPV 1102 1000kv brushless motors with Japanese NSK bearings with sintering N52 magnets
- Super light weight 7A brushless BLHELI-S DSHOT escs
- 2 sets of 45mm propellers specially designed for MOSKITO 70
- FuriousFPV optimized 1.7dBi gain LHCP circular antenna
- FuriousFPV LR1000 long range micro receiver
- FuriousFPV RACEWHOOP 16x16mm brushless F3 flight controller with built-in current sensor
- 25mW 5.8GHz 40CH Raceband Special edition FX806T with customized antenna detachable u.lf connector VTX/Camera
- Customized plastic injection case for MOSKITO 70 with battery compartments
Battery: 2S 300mAH or 450mAH (not included)
Radio: Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Module w/ International Firmware (not included)
What makes MOSKITO 70 the Perfect WHOOP:
Weight & Size Even Mosquito's Envy.
With a 45g all up weight and a 70mm micron size, the Moskito 70 was designed with an ultra light weight for maximum levels of ballistic FPV performance, making this Moskito as light as literal air.
Push the Distance with 1km Range.
With a full 1km range and lightening fast 0.1s telemetry rate, the Moskito 70 provides epic levels of range goodness that will keep you in the clear when far, far away. Freestyle flight or on the track, the integrated LR1000 receiver system nullifies range anxiety, allowing you to push your FPV limits without fear.
FX806T VTx & Camera w/ Modified Antenna System - Keepin' It Clear.
If you don't have a solid video feed, why bother. With the Moskito 70, we use the FX806 VTx paired with a high resolution camera system for the ultimate in video clarity. And unlike the standard dipole antennas used by everyone else, we opted for an optimized 1.7dBi Gain circular polarized micro antenna system, providing video quality that is second to none.
Simplicity Defined with Full FrSky Compatibility.
Ready to bind with the most popular transmitter on the market today, the integrated LR1000 receiver is perfectly paired with the FrSky Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, and XJT Module with International Firmware, making setup the ultimate breeze.
Micro Sized, Massive Power.
Debuting the only brushless quad copter on the planet in this ultra compact layout, the Moskito 70 boasts a hypersonic 4:1 power to weight ratio for maximum levels of thrills, chills and pure FPV fun. Utilizing high kV 1102 motors, this beast puts the power down in epic style and is ready to push your limits of FPV.
Durable, Portable and Ready To Rock.
With the included high strength plastic case, transporting the Moskito 70 can be done without worry or fear, offering easy transport with instant FPV fun, wherever you go. Add in the plastic prop guards, and the Moskito can take a hit and keep on ticking, providing the ultimate in FPV fun with durability to boot.
Smallest Brushless FC On the Planet.
The heart and soul of the Moskito 70 is what makes this micro FPV quad so incredibly special, and more than anything, makes this aircraft possible. Much like our KOMBINI, the 16x16mm RACEWHOOP flight controller which comes with the kit MOSKITO 70 has a built in PDB with integrated current sensor, providing full size FC capability in a size layout that is massively small.
Fully Assembled and Test Fly.
We understand that customers just want to fly and enjoy the race. Leave all the assembly and testing job for us. MOSKITO 70 is a fully assembled kit and it is fully tested before shipping. All firmwares are loaded and customers just need to bind with their Frsky transmitter and enjoy the flight
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.