XLPower Specter 700 - Low Parts Count, Ultra High Performance.
Designed with a low parts count, high performance design, XLPower steps into the 700 class fray with a helicopter that features an aesthetically pure pod and boom layout, paired with exceptional value and incredible sophistication.
Optimized for brutal levels of 3D performance, the Specter 700 design focuses upon a high CG layout, with all the electronics placed high within the frame for the best overall balance. Paired with a main rotor system that is low in respect to the tail boom, this engineered layout provides the very best CG setup for incredible levels of aerobatic performance.
Quality in design, the XLPower 700 utilizes premium carbon fiber components with a minimalistic design that has been simplified for the ultimate ease of use. Featuring high strength titanium turnbuckle linkage rods that offer the ultimate levels of precision adjustment, XLPower placed thought & effort into making the Specter 700 a joy to build and adjust, translating into a superb flying 3D machine.
Featuring a belt driven tail rotor system for ultimate levels of durability and strength, the Specter 700 utilizes this belt driven design for optimum power transfer without the typical mechanical complexities experienced by torque tube drive equivalents. In the event of a tail strike, a belt driven tail will typically withstand the impact, whereas a more fragile gear driven torque tube drive will easily strip, leading to tail gear damage and a possible crash. This robust belt driven layout is tried and true with excellent overall efficiency for high demand power transfer and powered off auto-rotation performance.
Utilizing a high performance CNC machined aluminum rotor system that has a wide envelope of low & high rotor rpm's, the Specter 700 utilizes an ultra high strength 15mm main shaft that is paired to a dual adjustable rotor blade grip system, featuring (2) mounting holes that allows the pilot to mechanically tune the helicopter for the level of aggression and performance desired. This rotor design provides excellent overall performance, with ultra crisp high rpm characteristics, offering amazing levels of 3D agility.
Constructed for ease of use, the Specter 700 features a sliding rail system for ultra easy battery changes. Secured via a single thumb screw & O-Ring design, batteries can be changed in rapid fashion, equating to quick battery swaps to get back in the air fast. Further this with the ability to utilize 12S 44.4V or 14S 51.8V power options, the Specter 700 features a wide CG range that allows the ability for the aircraft to be fine tuned for optimum overall balance, with the option of large 5500mAh packs to maximize flight time.
Step into the XLPower Specter 700 - ultra levels of quality & performance with value to spare.
Low Parts Count Design
Simplified & Minimalistic Layout
Rugged Belt Drive Tail Rotor
Dual Point Adjustable Blade Grips
Ultra Precise Titanium Turnbuckle Main Rotor Linkages
High Quality Carbon Fiber Construction
High Strength CNC Aluminum Components
Ultra Strong 15mm Main Shaft / 10mm Feathering Shaft
Wide Main Rotor RPM Range
12S or 14S Power System Ready
High Frame CG Design for Optimal Balance
Beautiful Pod & Boom Design
High Visibility Canopy Color Scheme
Main Rotor Size: 685mm - 716mm
Tail Rotor Blade Size: 105mm - 115mm
Motor Pinion: 11T Included (10T / 12T Optional)
Main Gear: 106T
Tail Pinion: 17T
Autorotation Gear: 80T
Main to Tail Gear Ratio: 4.7
Main Shaft Diameter: 15mm
Feathering Shaft Diameter: 10mm
Tail Boom Diameter: 27mm
Battery Tray Size: 350mm x 66mm x 70mm (12S - 14S Compatible)
RTF Weight: 4900g - 5300g (10.8 lbs. - 11.6 lbs.)
(1) XLPower Specter 700 Helicopter Kit (Rotor Blades Not Included)
(3) 25T Aluminum Servo Horns (Futaba Style)
(1) Foam Blade Holder
Required for Flight:
(1) 7+ Channel Transmitter
(1) Flybarless Flight Controller
(3) Cyclic Servos
(1) Rudder Servo
(1) Brushless Motor (4525 or Similar)
(1) 12S+ HV ESC
(1) Rotor Blade Set (690mm - 710mm)
(1) Tail Rotor Blade Set (105mm - 115mm)
(2) LiPo Batteries (6S or 7S / 5000mAh / 5500mAh)
Cyclic Servos: (3) KST BLS815 Brushless Standard Cyclic Servo
Rudder Servo: (1) KST BLS805X 7.5Kg Torque Rudder Servo
Brushless Motor: (1) XNova Lightning 4525 530kV Motor
ESC: HobbyWing (1) Platinum Pro V4 130A HV
Flybarless Flight Controller: (1) iKON2002
Main Rotor Blades: (1) Zeal VariPro 693mm Carbon Fiber Blades
Tail Rotor Blades: (1) Zeal 110mm Carbon Fiber Tail Blades
LiPo Batteries: (2) PLU45-50006
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.