T-Motor's well-designed F4 Flight Controller combined with the F45A V2 3-6s BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC will give you optimized performance - using the included 10pin cable for solderless installation and ultra-low stack height.
F4 Flight Controller
The T-Motor F4 Flight Controller comes with an LC filter, which is great for eliminating interference to your VTX or other equipment. Equipped with a 5V/2A BEC allows hooking up of receivers, cameras, and other 5v compatible gear. The F4 is also loaded with 6 UARTs. Moreover, the user also has the choice of two gyros - the ICM20602 for high refresh rates or the MPU6000.
- Input Voltage: 2-8S (8.4-33.6V)
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6
- IMU: ICM20602
- OSD: Yes
- Blackbox: 16MB Onboard Flash
- UARTs: 6
- ESC Connections: 6
- Firmware: BetaFlight Target: T-MOTOR F4
- BEC: 5V 2A
- LC Filter: Yes
- Current Sensor: Esc Telemetry / Current ADC
- Buzzer: Pads
- Barometer: No
- Dimensions: 37x37x7mm
- Mounting Pattern: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 7g
F45A V2 BLHeli_32 4-In-1 ESC
This ESC is T-Motor's 4-in-1 version of their popular F45A ESC. This 4-in-1 ESC packs 45A into an industrialized PCB layout made with premium features such as a 32bit main control chip, BLHeli_32 firmware, and 6s support.
The F45A 4-in-1 comes with a heatsink attached to keep heat away from sensitive electronics.
Another small bonus is the 4 x motor wire PCBs that come with this ESC. These go on your quad arms and help prevent damage to your motor wires from prop strikes or other damage. A neat little touch to include them.
- 32bit Main Control Chip: Compared with traditional MCU of 8 bit, 32bit stm32f051 main control chip enjoys the advantage of fast computing speed and multiple functions.
- Fast Response Speed: Prompt and accurate response on throttle signal receiving for the euphoria from zero lag operation.
- Original BLHeli_32 Firmware: Original BLHeli_32 firmware with powerful performance and diverse functions capable of ESC parameter setting and firmware upgrading makes the ESC far more reliable and efficient.
- Model No: F45A 6S 4IN1 32bit
- Con. Current: 4*45A
- Peak Current (10S): 4*53A
- Lipo: 3-6S
- Weight: 18g
- Size: 49 x 40 x 6.9mm
- 1 x T-Motor F4 30x30 Flight Controller
- 1 x T-Motor F45A V2.0 3-6S 4-in-1 ESC
- 4 x Damping Rubbers
- 4 x Motor Wire PCB
- 2 x 8pin wiring harness (1x 70mm, 1x 30mm)
- 1 x XT60 Lead
- 1 x 35v 470uf Capacitor
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.