In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 109.99 points for buying this product|
The Junsi X6 Charger is the latest charger on the market that features an incredible power density never before seen! The X6 boasts a whopping 800W charge capabilities at up to 30A on appropriate input voltages. The balance circuit offers a power 2A circuit, allowing your batteries to be maintained at the highest levels of power possible. Featuring an excellent IPS color display, the X6 will be easily seen in all lighting sources. The X6 utilizes the famous and simplistic Junsi user interface, as well as standard logging & servo testing abilities.
- X6 uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology with high power, high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 800W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 30A.
- X6 Supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiHV, LTO and NiZn batteries, with maximum 2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-12s Pb batteries.
- With digital-power mode for great protection (over-current protection, over-voltage protection, input under-voltage protection, input undercurrent protection, and etc.)
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 32 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card. 7. A 2.4" IPS LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- X6 has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. X6 also supports the “Junsi Console” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
Net weight: 168g
Dimension: 83x65x37 ±0.5mm
Input Voltage Range: 10.0—32.0VDC
Maximum Input Current Limit: <35A
Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 30A
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 800W
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 30W
Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 800W
Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 900W @30V/30A
Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: >2A
- 1* iCharger X6 Battery Charger
- 2* Input/Output Cables
- 1* CD Rom Manual
Product Spare Parts
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The iCharger is easy to program, use and provides plenty of power for 5000mah batteries. Very happy with the purchase.
Was using an old charger to charge my heli packs which took over thirty minutes each. The x6 has been game changer for me. Tons of programming yet simple to setup. Definitely would recommend this charger.
This is a great charger. I don't have any issues with it. Powerful, fully customizable charging programs, and compact. Only wish I would have caught it on sale.
I have four 306B chargers which fully charge my Lipo batteries but the iCharger 6X does not even when I add more cycles. I charge any where from 10 to 20 6s batteries from 3-5 days a week when there is sunny morning skies. I will not but again.