PowerBox SparkSwitch RS-6.0V regulated output - PBS6600
|You will earn 70 points for buying this product|
The SparkSwitch RS is a compact, high-performance ignition switch featuring rotational speed (RPM) monitoring and optional voltage regulation for 6V ignition systems.
The SparkSwitch RS is a compact, high-performance ignition switch featuring rotational speed (RPM) monitoring and optional voltage regulation for 6V ignition systems. The SparkSwitch RS enables the user to switch the ignition on and off conveniently from the transmitter. The switched state can be checked at any time using the external LED or a telemetry status message. These features of the SparkSwitch RS enhance operating safety as well as simplifying the handling of petrol engines. In an emergency - such as the failure of a throttle servo - the SparkSwitch RS can be used to stop the engine quickly.
An important feature is galvanic separation between the receiving system and the ignition system. The switching process as well as RPM feedback from the ignition unit are optically isolated from the receiver. This ensures that a fault in the ignition system shielding, or any other defect, cannot cause interference to the sensitive receiving system.
- Optical separation between the receiving system and the ignition system
- External LED switch status indicator
- Regulated (6.0V) or pass-through output voltage
- RPM monitor for all current telemetry systems
- Telemetry function for PowerBox, Jeti, Futaba, Graupner, Multiplex, Spektrum, JR
- Failsafe mode
- Machined aluminum heat-sink
- Compact, low-profile format
- Operating voltage: 4.0V - 9.0V
- Current drain Power-on state: 19mA
- Current drain Standby: 0.2μA
- Maximum load current: max. 2A
- Output voltage: 6.0V
- Signal input: PWM
- Dimensions: 56 x 29 x 10 mm
- Weight: 15 g
- Temperature range: -30°C to +105°C