PAU Extra 330LX 120cc – Orange
|You will earn 1,499 points for buying this product|
Estimated Available by Nov 2023
Wingspan: 103in (2.6m)
Length: 99in including spinner (2.52m)
Weight: Approximately 28.5lb. (12.9kg)
Required Servos: 8 servos (1 – throttle, 4 – aileron, 2 – elevator, 1 – rudder)
Engine: 100cc-130cc gas engine or electric equivalent.
- Carbon Fiber Laminated Plywood Throughout the Fuselage.
- Plug-in Wings with Carbon Reinforcements
- EZ Quick Release for Wings, Stabs, and Canopy
- High-quality Instrument Panel
- Genuine Oracover
- Canister and Pipe Tunnel
- Carbon Fiber Wing and Stab Tubes
- Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
- Pre-hinged Surfaces
- Pre-sealed Hinge Gaps
- Rubber Grommet for Fuel Tubing
- Removable Rudder
- All Servo Mounting Holes are Pre-drilled
- Two Piece Fiberglass Cowl
- Fiber Glass Wheel Pants
- Carbon Fiber Wing and Stab Tube
- Pre-installed Connectors
- High-Quality Carbon / Aluminum Tail Assembly
- Pre-installed Servo Extensions
- Included Aluminum Servo Arms
- Carbon Fiber Spinner
- Fuel Dot
- Fuel Vent
- Titanium Pushrods
- Aluminum Servo Arms
- (4) x 1.75/1.5" single arms for ailerons
- (2) x 1.75/1.5" single arms for elevators
- (1) x 1.75/1.5" single arms for rudder (only needed for push/pull setup)
What's new on the 120cc Extra 330 LX V2:
- Re-engineered internal structure, using real carbon laminated ply, providing added rigidity to the airframe while at the same time significantly reducing the weight.
- Strategic reinforcement to areas prone to fatigue or repeated high stress, examples are servo mounts, tail section, and landing gear area to name a few.
- Airframe comes out of the box with the surfaces hinged and sealed, servo wires routed, rubber grommets installed, tank plumbed and many more.
- The fuel tank is plumbed and ready to be used.
- All servo mounts for the surfaces have the servo mounting pilot holes drilled.
- The rudder is now removable, which allows even the 120cc to fit in much smaller vehicles.
- The addition of a simple innovative spring based quick lock/release system for the wings, elevators, and canopy, that provide super-fast on-field assembly and disassembly time.
- New carbon/aluminum tail wheel design to allow for the rudder removal and adds bling to the overall look of the airframe.
- A very realistic scale looking instrument panel and pilot bust to match.
- Kit includes high quality 25T aluminum servo arms for all control surfaces
- High quality, heavy duty servo extensions, routed throughout the airframe. Wires are routed from the tail to the PDB, and the necessary wing extensions are made to the correct length making electronics installation a breeze.
Components to complete the aircraft:
- Ignition Kill
- Tech Aero IBEC
- Powerbox Spark Switch
- Engine Standoff
- (7) x MKS HBL 599, (1) x TORQ BLS2208
- (7) x Futaba A702, (1) x TORQ BLS2208
- (7) x Xpert MT1000, (1) x TORQ BLS2208
- Pulse 2S 5000mAh 20C 7.4V RX LiPo Battery
- Pulse 2S 3600mAh 20C 7.4V RX LiPo Battery
- Pulse 2s 2550mAh 20C 7.4V RX LiPo Battery
Preferred Radio and Receiver Pairing