Scorpion Tribunus II 12-80A ESC SBEC
|You will earn 289.99 points for buying this product|
The Second generation of Tribunus II 06-120 ESC SBEC was well accepted in the R/C hobby market, however we have now taken into account user feedback from the Second generation ESC, as well our own experience from our other Tribunus ESC's, and improved the design significantly for our 12S ESC with compact size.
Airplane and Heli mode,
Stored and unstored Governor, external governor.
Data Logging, Data output port for external data logging device, such as Mikado V control / Vbar combinations. Jeti Telemetry , JLog 3 ( more compatible device will be added gradually like Futaba..etc.)
ESC setup can be set by Mikado V control Radio.
PC connectivity, Android connectivity ( OTG cable needed) , V link II Cable(optional) plus Diode adaptor(included) cable needed.
Supported HvLi battery 12S total 52V.
To name a few extraordinary new features, it has
- Enhanced case and PCB design for better heat dissipation and efficiency
- Newly added USB port for PC connection with/ without a main power source
- Improved BEC Protection
- Futaba telemetry support without additional adaptor
- Android apps supported to allow you to configure or update the ESC via USB port without main power source
Other equally exceptional new features are :
- Improved BEC current and voltage drop for high amps servos. 0.8v drop on 30a
- Added gear ratio and motor poles settings for Jeti and Futaba telemetry
- Increased log size to 64kB
- Optimized current protection
- More PC motor control function
Max Continuous Current : 80Amps
Max Peak Current: 100Amps
Operating Voltage Range : 14-52 Volts
Size | 76.7 x 36.5 x 25.4 mm (3.02 x 1.44 x 1 in)
Weight ( without connectors) : 120 g ( 4.23 oz)