Xnova Lightening Outrunner Motor 4525 - 560KV For RC Helicopter Shaft C
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 399 points for buying this product|
We have spent hours of testing to improve the very well established 4525 series. The result is an even better overall performing motor and increased efficiency. This all will provide you a cooler running motor and also more consistent power delivery over the full flight. The Xnova V3 lightning series is the highest level of motor performance money can buy nowadays.
Xnova brushless high performance outrunner motor designed for extrem 3D, 630-690mm bladesize helicopter where highest power to weight ratio is important. It is a extreme power plant specially developed for the new SAB-black-thunder Goblin 650 helicopter. The 560KV version is a superb choice for 2 blade and 3 blade setups.
- Improved higher efficiency with thinner stator lamination, designed with integrated cooling system resulting in lower temperature.
- Increased power output by the use of thicker hand wound YY single strand copper wires, heat resistant up to 300 degrees C.
- High-performance neodymium magnets, heat resistant up to 180 degrees C.
- All other features same as XTS series.
- Designed for extreme 3D flying
- Developed for 630-700mm helicopters
- Optimized for 12S applications
- High quality Neo Magnets, heat resistant up to 150 degree C
- Specialized wires, heat resistance up to 300 degree C
- Precise balanced
- High performance stator metal sheet
- High quality NMB bearings
- Marked leading high efficiency up to 94%
- Cooler running
- Superb quality and machining of CNC parts
- Improved torque and power output
- 1.5mm thick wire
- Slots & Poles: 12n10p
- Winding T: YY with thick wire
- rpm/V: 560
- Weight (without connector): 510g
- Body Length (no shaft): 56mm
- Diameter: 55.7mm
- Shaft Length: 61mm (Shaft C)
- Shaft Dia.: 6mm
- Mounting Holes CTC Distance: 30mm
- Mounting Screw: 4x07
- Max Continuous Power (Watts): 4600
- Peak Continuous Power (Watts): 10000
- Max Continuous Current (A): 110