Xnova XTS 4525-560KV Brushless Motor with Thick Wires - Shaft A
|You will earn 340 points for buying this product|
Xnova brushless high performance outrunner motor designed for extreme 3D, 600-660mm blade size helicopter where highest power to weight ratio is important. It is a extreme power plant specially developed for the new SAB-black-thunder Goblin 650 helicopter. The 560KV version is a superb choice for 2 blade and 3 blade setups.
- High quality Neodym Magnets. Heat resistant up to 150 degrees C.
- Specialized wires, heat resistant up to 300 degrees C.
- Precisely balanced.
- High performance sheet metal stator.
- High quality NMB bearings. (2 on top 1 at bottom)
- Marked leading efficiency up to 93%.
- Cooler running.
- Superb quality and machining of CNC parts.
- Improved torque and power output.
- thick wire.
- Slots & Poles: 12n10p
- Winding T: YY with thick wire
- rpm/V: 560
- Weight (without connector): 480g
- Body Length (no shaft): 55.5mm
- Diameter: 55.7mm
- Shaft Length: 36mm (Shaft A)
- Shaft Dia.: 6mm
- Mounting Holes CTC Distance: 30mm
- Mounting Screw: 4x07
- Max Continuous Power (Watts): 5000
- Peak Continuous Power (Watts): 10000
- Max Continuous Current (A): 100
SHAFT TYPE SELECTION BASED ON THE ILLUSTRATION BELOW A,C