Download Manual HERE
- New aggressively-styled, stiffer frames with side-by-side battery mounting for better GC control, increased cyclic and tail rate capabilities for more locked-in, slop free controls, and easier battery change-outs.
- 20° helical drivetrain with hardened steel pinion gear and CNC machined main gear.
- Improved gear ratios of 9:1 and 9.75:1 to match today’s motor Kv market.
- Adjustable motor mount for fine tuning gear mesh.
- Steel-sleeved main gear hub eliminates middle bearing block wear.
- True 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum components
- CNC machined aluminum triple main shaft bearing blocks
- Narrowed tuff strut landing gear
- Ball bearing supported pinion gear
- Improved electronics placement and wiring options
- Direct controlled 120 (degree) CCPM
- Heavy duty linkages
- 9mm head axle
- CNC machined aluminum swashplate
- CNC machined main rotor grips
- CNC machined main rotor head
- High quality swashplate heim ball/ball bearing
- Full ball/thrust bearings
- Graphite tail fin
- CNC aluminum “open” gearbox
- Carbon 22mm tail boom
- Hardened tail rotor output shaft
- Carbon/Aluminum boom supports and CNC machined aluminum boom clamps
- New high-visibility painted canopy
- Length: 52.5" (1333mm)
- Height: Flybar - 6.5” (419mm)
- Rotor Span: 1561-1601mm - 690-730mm blades
- Tail Rotor Span: 286mm with 105mm T/R blades
- Avg. Ready-to-Fly Weight: 11.5-12.5lbs - 5.22-5.67kg (w/batteries)
- Main Rotor Blades: 690-730mm
- Power: 12S, 490-560KV
|Heli Length||52.5" (1333mm)|
|Heli Height||Flybarless - 17" (432mm)|
|Rotor Span||1561-1601mm - 690-730mm Blades|
|Tail Rotor Span||286mm with 105mm T/R Blades|
|Avg. Ready-to-Fly Weight||11.5-12.5 lbs - 5.22-5.67 kg (w/batts & electronics)|
|Main Drive Ratio||9.75:1 (9:1 Optional)|
|Tail Drive Ratio||4.5:1|
|Main Rotor Blades||690-730mm|
|Recommended Power||500-560KV, 12S 44.4V|