Whiplash-N II Nitro V2 - Kit
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 899.99 points for buying this product|
- Sturdy graphite main frame unit.
- All C/F parts are made from 100% carbon.
- CNC machined Delrin 117 tooth helical main gear.
- High quality one way bearing Made in Germany.
- High quality one way bearing hub, full ball bearings.
- Heavy duty, high quality front tail drive gears Made in Germany.
- High precise two-piece clutch bell with double ball bearing support.
- Optional gear ratios.
- True T6-6061 CNC machined aluminum components.
- CNC machined aluminum triple main shaft bearing blocks.
- Direct controlled 120 (degree) CCPM.
- CNC machined aluminum boom clamps.
- CNC machined aluminum engine mount.
- Full ball bearings throughout.
- High quality landing gear struts.
- Full ball bearings.
- Heavy duty linkages.
- 9mm head axle made from special high quality steel.
- CNC machined aluminum swashplate.
- CNC machined main rotor grips.
- CNC machined main rotor head.
- High quality swashplate heim ball/ball bearing by original SKF.
- High precise swash plate follower arms with 4 ball bearings each
- Full ball/thrust bearings.
- Tail Rotor hub made from special high quality steel.
- Graphite tail fin.
- CNC aluminum “open” gearbox.
- CNC machined tail gears made from aluminum and POM.
- Aluminum 22mm tail boom.
- Positive control system.
- Hardened tail rotor output shaft.
- High precise tail slider.
- Carbon/Aluminum boom supports.
- High Visibility Painted Epoxy-Glass Canopy by CanoMOD™
|Heli Length||52.5" (1333mm)|
|Heli Height||17.5" (445mm), Flybarless - 17" (432mm)|
|Rotor Span||1561-1601mm - 690-710mm blades|
|Tail Rotor Span||286mm with 105mm T/R blades|
|Avg. Ready-to-Fly Weight||10-11lbs - 4.5-5kg (less fuel)|
|Main Drive Ratio||8.35:1|
|Tail Drive Ratio||4.66:1|
|Main Rotor Blades||690-710mm|
|Recommended Power||.90 to 120 size glow|
Product Spare Parts
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great looking machine that went together really well. Can't wait to get it in the air.
Like my previous MA helis the kit went together perfectly. Fit and finish were perfect as you would expect from MA. Really like the new design, when the conversion is available for the V1 to V2 I'll get it to convert my V1 over. What's lacking to be honest is the manual. It's a B&W photocopy or printed manual. It lacks detail in some places and doesn't mention anything about some parts or steps. With today's technology the manual can easily be made more detailed and in color. In fact it can even be included on a USB like my Serpent X20 that I just purchased.